Leilukin

MOD:Handmaiden and Female Exile - Disciple and Male Exile Romance

What Kexikus said. If you want to use more TSL mods in addition to TSLRCM, manually installing TSLRCM is a much safer method than using the Steam Workshop version of TSLRCM, which is why I do not use nor support Steam Workshop, and I do not recommend using any of my mods alongside the Steam Workshop version of TSLRCM.

Destination file "Modules\003EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\006EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\262TEL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\301NAR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\303NAR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\402DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\610DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\650DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\907MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\908MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\909MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 [Error]     Destination file "Modules\950COR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

why does this keep happing

8 hours ago, CrankyChart said:

it never shows up i dont want to try steam version because i want the hand maiden female exile mod

Check my replies to your comments on the Nexus Mods mod page. Be patient and wait for my reply instead of posting the same issue multiple times on Nexus Mods and here within a few hours.

• Light Side Points 1

On 10/1/2021 at 3:36 PM, CrankyChart said:

is there a way to get this to work with the ultimate saber mod because i realy like both but cant use this with it.

The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod's mod page and Read Me already state that the Ultimate Saber Mod is not compatible with TSLRCM, so no, since my mod requires TSLRCM to work. And I will not make a version of my mod that does not require TSLRCM.

I can’t get the mod to work and I followed your steps on getting TSLRCM mod through deadly and manually installing it and manually installing your mod, it shows the RCM working but nothing changes when I get to the academy I can’t get Brianna, have I missed something??

On 1/2/2022 at 4:34 AM, Ivveyy said:

I can’t get the mod to work and I followed your steps on getting TSLRCM mod through deadly and manually installing it and manually installing your mod, it shows the RCM working but nothing changes when I get to the academy I can’t get Brianna, have I missed something??

To quote my answer from my FAQ article about my same-gender romance mod:

If Handmaiden does not join your female Exile's party when you are using my Handmaiden romance mod, the possible causes for this happening are:

• You did not install my mod correctly: Either you get errors when installing the “Default Installation” option, or you did not install DarthTyren's PartySwap mod first before installing the “PartySwap Compatible” option of my mod.
  • You are using a mod that requires you to put a file named holorec.dlg in the Override folder. If there is a holorec.dlg in your Override folder, delete it.
  • You may have some leftover Steam Workshop folders in your Steam directory that overrides the portion where Handmaiden is supposed to join your party. To solve this, go to the Steam Workshop folder in your Steam directory (/\Steam\SteamApps\Workshop\), and delete all the sub-folders in the Steam Workshop folder.
  • Similar to the above, you may have some leftover files from a mod you used in your previous playthrough in your KotOR 2 game directory that interferes the portion where Handmaiden is supposed to join your party. The best way to solve this is to uninstall your game, delete your KotOR 2 game folder entirely, and then re-install the game and the mods you want to use.

Which installation option did you choose when you install my mod: Default Installation or PartySwap compatible installation? In addition to TSLRCM and my mod, are you using any other mods? If you play KotOR 2 on Steam, have you ever subscribed to any mod from the Steam Workshop before?

I installed this after installing your Visas Marr mod, then opened a save from when the exile is in the military base on Telos (before going to the pole), yet Brianna doesn't appear on my ship after I leave the academy. I used Crossover to install the mod on my Steam edition on my Mac, and, yes, I have the non-Steam Workshop version of TSLRCM installed (also via Crossover). Any idea what might be the problem?

Edit: Never mind. Even though I never installed anything from the Steam Workshop, there was a bunch of junk in the Workshop folder. Deleting that fixed my Brianna problem, and doesn't seem to have adversely affected the game in any way.

スクリーンショット 2022-03-30 15.57.23.png

Edited by MahAlIbara

Hi! :)

I really love your mod, so for the last few days I've tried adding it to the KOTOR II full build on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/kotor/wiki/k2fullbuildmobile/#wiki_tslrcm (right before the Extended Enclave as the compatibility readme said to). I've started from scratch three times now but the error below occurs every time. No further errors occur in the patches and mods I install afterwards, but I wanted to ask if there is a way to fix them? I don't want to start a save using the mod build and have the game crash hours in. :(

[Error] Destination file "lips\003EBO_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
[Error] Destination file "lips\262TEL_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
[Error] Destination file "lips\903MAL_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
[Error] Destination file "lips\localization.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

I've read the FAQ, readmes, mod page, and comments, but I've only seen a few people with the same errors and their circumstances didn't completely apply to me. I am not using Steam, and I am using a dummy executable in place of the actual game .exe file in my mods folder. I checked for the lips files and they were not present, but I could not find them in the mTSLRCM content even before I altered it.

Thank you for your time! I really hope I can play your mod! :) 

@jjuacamole As I pointed out in the FAQ article of my same-gender romance mods for KotOR 2, I cannot help directly with modding KotOR 2 on any console or mobile devices, because I only own the PC version KotOR 2. However, since the KotOR subreddit mod build includes another one of my mod, Darth Sion and Male Exile Mod, which also involves injecting files in the lips folder, there must be a way to install mods that involve the lip folder on the mobile version of KotOR 2, so you may have better luck in getting help with identifying your issue by asking it on the KotOR subreddit mod build thread.

• Like 1

• Error: Destination file "lips\003EBO_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

• Error: Destination file "lips\262TEL_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

Error: Destination file "lips\402DXN_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

Error: Destination file "lips\903MAL_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

Error: Destination file "lips\localization.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
My 5 errors. and i have no clue how to fix it... for Handmaiden/Disciple (For PC)

Edited by WillJMC

On 12/5/2023 at 3:52 PM, WillJMC said:

• Error: Destination file "lips\003EBO_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

• Error: Destination file "lips\262TEL_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

Error: Destination file "lips\402DXN_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

Error: Destination file "lips\903MAL_loc.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

Error: Destination file "lips\localization.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
My 5 errors. and i have no clue how to fix it... for Handmaiden/Disciple (For PC)

Do you have a folder named "lips" in your KotOR 2 game folder? Do you play KotOR 2 on Steam, GOG or the CD version?

On 12/6/2023 at 6:23 AM, Leilukin said:

Do you have a folder named "lips" in your KotOR 2 game folder? Do you play KotOR 2 on Steam, GOG or the CD version?

Yes and steam. those _loc and i believe every other media _loc is in the folder. It's in my game's directory in he folder "lips"

Edited by WillJMC

On 12/8/2023 at 9:25 AM, WillJMC said:

Yes and steam. those _loc and i believe every other media _loc is in the folder. It's in my game's directory in he folder "lips"

What is your operating system: WIndows, maxOS or Linux?

If you are playing on Linux, you need to point the mod's installer to the "steamassests" folder.

11 hours ago, Leilukin said:

What is your operating system: WIndows, maxOS or Linux?

If you are playing on Linux, you need to point the mod's installer to the "steamassests" folder.

Windows

@WillJMC Did you make sure you actually pointed the mod's installer to your main KotOR 2 folder, where swkotor2.exe is located? Do not point the installer to the Override folder.

Is your lips folder Read-only? Right-click your lips folder, go to Properties and see if the "Read-only" box is checked. If yes, make sure that your KotOR 2game directory and all subfolders are not set as read-only by unchecking the "Read-only" box of these folders.

If my above suggestions still does not work or apply to you, you may need to try to verify integrity of game files of your KotOR 2 game on Steam to check if your game has been installed properly.