Sign in to follow this  
jc2

K1 NPC jedi robes mod?

I can't seem to find this mod. Basically, the mod allowed the PC to equip all the NPC jedi robes worn by other jedi. I know it's a kotor1 mod, because i remember the mod having a screenshot of the Star Forge...

I'm pretty sure its on deadlystream. Anyone recognize this mod?

There are two sets of non-player robe models for Jedi NPCs, N_JediMemM/F and N_JediCounM/F. The latter are pretty similar to the existing player PMBI/PFBI robes, and the former similar to Bastila's robes.

K1_Alternative_Jedi_Robes_TH.jpg

A simple appearance.2da edit could enable either to be swapped for the existing player robe model, although both only have 3 texture variants, versus the four of PMBI/PFBI, so you'd need to double one of those up.

No i saw that. I guess perhaps I saw the mod on another site. I've gone through each mod on deadlystream and haven't found it. Thanks for the attempt. 

There are two sets of non-player robe models for Jedi NPCs, N_JediMemM/F and N_JediCounM/F. The latter are pretty similar to the existing player PMBI/PFBI robes, and the former similar to Bastila's robes.

K1_Alternative_Jedi_Robes_TH.jpg

A simple appearance.2da edit could enable either to be swapped for the existing player robe model, although both only have 3 texture variants, versus the four of PMBI/PFBI, so you'd need to double one of those up.

Interesting, I might do that, once I learn a bit more about the appearance.2da. Thanks for the info.

I removed the Matthew Tibbins mod since it does indeed produce a different mod. Great job Nexus.

I checked it, Nexus archived his screenshot and description with Juhani's Dark Robe title and file. Actually, this particular mod (Juhani's Dark Robe) is archived at least five times, every time with description of a different mod. Great job, Nexus.

• Like 1