Sign in to follow this  
milestails

Betrayed Cinematic Trailer

Yet another high quality TOR trailer released for the new Knights of the Eternal Throne expansion.

This is now five cinematic trailers - Deceived, Hope, Return, Sacrifice, and Betrayed.

Though I don't play TOR, I like some aspects of it in KotOR and TSL. But I especially love these trailers.

• Like 2

No the HK trailer doesn't classify like the others in the list.

Off-topic: First post from the mobile site!

It's often been reputed by many a Youtube commenter that the trailers were better than the game itself XD

Yeah they truly are outstanding. Also, the commenters always say that a movie should be made in this style. I am certainly in favor of a movie depicting the Great Galactic War.

• Like 1

Yeah they truly are outstanding. Also, the commenters always say that a movie should be made in this style. I am certainly in favor of a movie depicting the Great Galactic War.

Too much money for something that only die hars fans of SW will go see

Too much money for something that only die hars fans of SW will go see

Possibly but I disagree. I can imagine such a movie filling a niche very much like that of Rogue One- the likely less-seen in-between movie for the Sequel Trilogy. 

I think that the "future" of Star Wars spin-offs will pretty much live and die by how Rogue One does in the theaters... They certainly seem to be hyping it up a lot, but unless it actually does REALLY well I highly doubt they'll continue pursuing any more when they can just focus on squeezing every last $$$ out of the "original" movies...