Sign in to follow this  
Sartino

Mod build for Kotor2 and Revenge of Revan Mod

So the other day I just finished KotOR 1 with like 60+ mods it was amazing :) And I want to play KotOR2 and Revenge of Revan now too, so I was wondering if any of you know a good mod build that works and is compatible with TSLRCM and the Droid Planet, and also a mod build for Revenge of Revan, so I get the most out of the playthroughs. So if any of you have a good mod build that works please hit me up :)

Revenge of Revan stuff needs to be separate from TSLRCM requests. They are completely incompatible with each other. Create a thread in the Revenge of Revan section if you want information on that mod.

As for mod builds for TSLRCM, have you looked at the mod builds over at the KOTOR subreddit?  Here's a link to the thread I'm thinking of.

• Like 1

If you mean how to have both mods installed at the same time? You'll need to copy your entire SWKotOR2 folder and make sure the NEW .exe's redirect to the NEW folder.. Ideally keep the original install for Vanilly --> TSLRCM and any mods that are compatible. Rename the new folder whatever you want but as for mods... any story/character affecting mods won't work for Revenge of Revan unless they're literally FOR Revenge of Revan. You should have an easy time installing Force Power mods, mods that alter item/weapon/armor properties and such though. Just need to redirect to the new folder before installing.

I didn't express myself quite right, what I meant to ask was a mod build for KotOR 2 TSLRCM,M478 Planet, and a seperate mod build for Revenge of Revan alone, hopefully this helps :)

Gonna start modding it tommorow hopefully I manage to create a dope build .

@Sith Holocron Thanks, I've already checked out Snigaroos build, it has the most important mods, but I thought someone might have a personal huge mod build that works as I used 60 mods on KotOR 1 and didn't encounter any bigger problems :) But thank you nonetheless.