Sign in to follow this  
dannygolds

Choose Mira or Hanharr Mod broke my game

Looking for possible help for fix on my Kotor 2 save. Reached the point where I would have had to taken Hanharr due to my dark side affiliation. Downloaded the Choose Mire or Hanharr mod. Everything was working fine until I got to the cut scene where Mira and Atton are talking in Zez-Kai Ell's and you have to escape out of that trap house on the docks. 

First walls started to change color. T3 would have a weird red block around him and eventually my game crashed. Tried to restart, but game would black screen on game menu. Tried to uninstall mod, but that didn't work either. Reinstalled mod 4 times, got game to load, but random polygons everywhere followed by crash. Currently reinstalling the game. Looking for any answers. Thank you to anyone who could help.

While it is inadvisable to install that mod after already having landed on Nar Shaddaa, it's just a collection of scripts and dialogue files. It seems highly unlikely to cause graphical glitches. I would suggest you have other problems going on.

While it is inadvisable to install that mod after already having landed on Nar Shaddaa, it's just a collection of scripts and dialogue files. It seems highly unlikely to cause graphical glitches. I would suggest you have other problems going on.

Specifically, it's one single dialog file (which I believe is the one from Visquis's arena). Don't see how it could do something like this. At any rate, I've recruited Mira as a darksider with this mod and had no problems.

• Like 1

Sounds like a GPU driver update issue. Have you gotten TSL to run with no problems before this incident?

Depends if he uses mine (single .dlg) or DI's (much more files, not compatible with TSLRCM).

Still, wouldn't have caused the issues mentioned, sounds more like overheating issues of some kind.