Sign in to follow this  
DarthVarkor

KOTOR II Machinima Trilogy

Hey everyone, firstly, I hope this is in the right section, if not, my apologies. 

Anyway, I'm sure everyone here is aware of Kaydon Sentry's amazing KOTOR Movie Trilogy, and the subsequent other iterations that have followed, including AB Director's (unfinished), Revan 411's, DarthYcey's, and now, mine. Like 411 and Ycey I'm adapting the second game into a trilogy, giving it a fresh, darker and more psychological approach with tons of new content and characters.

Episode I, "Return of the Exile" was released in July this year, and you can watch it here:

Episode 2 (title to be announced) is currently around 40% done, and is looking great in my opinion, I'm taking lots of feedback into account to make sure it is a worthy sequel, this includes full moving lips for all characters, a shorter, snappier length and better pace (RotE is 2 hours and 35 mins, Ep2 is looking at being 2 hours & 15 minutes including credits), and better writing for the new characters, that's not to say I feel RotE was bad, simply that there are some clear improvements that can be made and I'm working hard  on making sure they make Episodes 2&3 better films overall.

Feedback is more than welcome, and I'm always on the look out for new ideas, suggestions, and voice actors!

• Like 1

My gears are a grindin'. This. Has. My. Undivided. Attention. Is that the exile? over there in all black?

(EDIT) OH - he's male in this

My gears are a grindin'. This. Has. My. Undivided. Attention. Is that the exile? over there in all black?

(EDIT) OH - he's male in this

Yeah, the Exile's male, my K2 saga is very non-canon. Hope you liked it!