kane1944

Republic soldiers Uniform Change and also for the use of player and party

Hi, I'm new in this super cool mod website and I would really like if someone could change the Republic uniform for both games or at least changed it to a better look.

Here´s an example of what I would like to see

Because the picture didn't show up, don't know why.

I'm going to add a link instead.

Update 1: September 3rd, 2015 - 12:06 AM

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/392-k1-clone-wars-armors/

Just scroll down until you reach the comments and you will see the picture I'm talking about.

Update 2: September 3rd, 2015 - 12:09 AM

I am sorry for all the trouble.

That's some mighty fine quadruple posting, son.

The outfit wouldn't be overly difficult to replicate as a reskin from one of the existing armour models, but the helmet would require a new model. Would probably have clipping issues with hair for PCs though, given the way KOTOR helmets work.

Edit: PMBF would be the best bet for the leg pouches, but PMBE might be better for the flatter chest. You could merge the two for the Republic soldier custom APR rows, but that would be out for player use (unless you want to replace one of those models and retexture all the variants).

• Like 3

That's some mighty fine quadruple posting, son.

DarthParametric is correct - quadruple posting just won't cut it.  Don't do it again.

kane1944: Review the site rules - especially rules 6 and 8.

You might want to review how to hyperlink as well - go here and scroll to the bottom of the post.

• Like 1

Ummm oukay, I was just trying to give an idea, I already read 6 and 8 didnt know about that like i said before iam NEW. you got quite a dictatorship around here, you know that? but i dont care man im just hare to download mods nothing else.

About the helmets, it dosent have to look EXACTLY, like in the image, Ok. you can leave the default and move out to the rest or modified the one they have already.

{SNIP}
Moderator note: Dial down the attitude. First, if you'd read the rules, you should know not to double-post without being reminded. Second, you're making a request, and getting angry with the people helping you with it is not going to make them want to help you more. Third, forum staff reminding you of the rules is in no sense 'dictatorship'. Fourth, this thread hs been open a day, so have a little patience. The members of this forum have real lives, too.

-InSidious

Edited by kane1944
Moderation.

I´am sorry, i dont know what i was thinking, and your right insidious you are absolutely right iam terribly sorry for all this, truly i am, Apologies to all of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you milestails, thats really nice