Sign in to follow this  
ZenMusic

Rancor In Kotor 2?

So at the moment I'm on Dantooine and there seems to be a Rancor blocking the way to the cave with Master Vrook in it. I'll try and link the mods. I am also using the Loot and Immersion mod, the TSLRCM, and the M4-78 mod. I'll try to link as many as I can but they are quite large files. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you get it, how did you fix it and if you couldn't, at the very least how did you get past the rancor?

A Rancor... LOLWHAT?

There aren't even any Rancors in TSL, let alone one guarding the crystal cave. My guess is that the Azgath N'Dul's tomb mod is likely the cause of this, as it edits multiple planets, not just Korriban. I never could get the mod to work right, but I never recall it making a Rancor appear on Dantooine.

Could you provide an image also? This I want to see.

The mod that is causing this is the SLM from Kaidon Jorn. It's because in addition with the lightsabers schematics it also adds new crystals in new mini-bosses on the game.

Yeah me too, pretty funny. I imagine its a wierd conflict issue you have, maybe you can send disciple as bait nobody like him anyway, then run in while its distracted. getting out? cross that bridge later ofc :)

Yeah me too, pretty funny. I imagine its a wierd conflict issue you have, maybe you can send disciple as bait nobody like him anyway, then run in while its distracted. getting out? cross that bridge later ofc :D

I must be the only one who truly thinks Mical is an interesting and well developed character. You know, the only one who was able to figure out Revan's strategy before Kreia wiped it from his mind....