UMNiK

Companions LS/DS mastery

Just wondering if there is any way to get my jedis to benefit from Exile's max alignment. Even with max influence and 16 CHA companions still wont go into "overdrive".

Nope, companions cannot get mastery bonusses.

Huh? I get them to get mastery bonuses all the time... well at least thats what the interface says... Usually they have to be with me in the party for it to happen, but it always happens for me.

I also seem to remember that being the case. Does the mastery bonus not actually get applied?

It doesn't even show up for me. Exile max LS, companions max influence (checked with actions that always give a bump, only gave LS). Literally nothing.

Same as UMNiK... so, other mods guys?

AFAIK they can't get 100% even with 100/0 INF and mastery yourself, and if they could they still wouldn't get the mastery.

Same as UMNiK... so, other mods guys?

AFAIK they can't get 100% even with 100/0 INF and mastery yourself, and if they could they still wouldn't get the mastery.

No mods that should affect companions. Steam version matter? Because I don't remember it happening on my older CD version.

I apologise for the necro but the matter hasn't been fully resolved and the online search returns little information as well.

I'm fairly positive that you have to be a Jedi Master or Sith Lord for your companions to reach mastery (Light Side Enlightenment/Dark Side Corruption feat). As influence increases/decreases by 8 points per trigger, it might require 6 or 7 net gains/losses (98/100 or 2/0, respectively). Nota bene, 90/10 influence already unlocks all options.

I'm not sure if the bonuses were actually applied, however. I will investigate this matter in my playthrough and report the observations.