Mutilator57

Lightsaber Colour Problem

Hello guys, longtime lurker here!

So I am really big into customising my game, making it personal. So I noticed out of all the black core saber mods out there, I couldn't find one that didn't replace the standard crystal colours, which was a big no no for me! (I couldn't possibly allow my enemies to enjoy the same unique black crystal as me!)

What I then tried to do was to incorporate the black cores from Rtas Vadum's mod and apply them to a single, particular saber that my PC would use, one from Qui-Don Jorn's HotOR mod. I hexedited the saber's .mdl file to use the the black texture and utilised the .txi file from Rtas vadum's mod, however for some reason it doesn't come out as well when I tried it.

As the first 2 screenshots indicate, with my attempt the saber comes out kind of half black looking from behind, but nothing like the mod itself.

I'm just at a loss on what to do and any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

post-9052-0-02590800-1434264629_thumb.jpg

post-9052-0-84519900-1434264640_thumb.jpg

post-9052-0-07428100-1434264650_thumb.jpg

post-9052-0-19514000-1434264659_thumb.jpg

Being that it's a single-saber, there are four instances of the texture reference in the .mdl file. My guess is that you might have missed one or two...

*Facepalm* I'm such an idiot.... 

Thanks very much, I missed one in the .mdl file! 

Wow, that must be a really old version of HotOR. I barely recognize the model. lol

Oh its from waaaay back! Cant be arsed updating my game XD

Oh its from waaaay back! Cant be arsed updating my game XD

Upgrade to SLM! You'll be glad ya did! lol