Vaders Elite

Kotor II Port Coming Soon to Linux,Mobile & Macintosh

On May 19th 2015 an ERSB picture was leaked for KOTOR 2 FOR

MOBILE

MACINTOSH

Linux

picture link below

http://www.hdblog.it/img/width716/height148/id433383.jpg

Now since may 19th.Up to 10 gaming articles have mentioned this story (of a kotor 2 mobile release.)

However as the picture cleary shows.The publisher for the port is apparently ASPYR the guys who ported the Amazing Kotor 1.

Yet Aspyr hasnt officially Announced Kotor 2 so i decided to Email them and ask using the evidence of the articles and the picure.

Now i sent off the email yesterday and it takes 3 days for a reply so i am waiting eagerly for a reply.

But the Question is:

1.Will we get a Direct port?

2.A complete port?

3.A complete Port but with Tslrcm Mod?

I personally think we will get Number 1 or 2 however what i find surprising is this.

Why are they releasing it on 3 platforms as opposed to 1?

If it was a direct port then wouldnt we recieve it on mobile and tablets? And not Macintosh or Linux?

So i think that perhaps it may be a complete port Because its on diffrent platforms!

But perhaps there is a bigger picture,Maybe just a theory here but MAYBE they are suddenly RE-releasing KOTOR 1&2 to see if there is still a demand for it Because perhaps they(BIOWARE) want to make a Kotor 3 or reboot AND SO THEY are PERHAPS using KOTOR 1&2 AS GUINEA PIGS!

Its crazy but itd be awesome.

And remember that there are currently 4 Star wars games in production:

1.Star wars BF

2.Star wars Disney 3.0

3.Unknown Star Wars game Being made by VISCERAL GAMES

4.unknown Star Wars game Being made by BIOWARE(THIS IS WHO I THINK IS MAKING KOTOR 3 OR A REBOOT)(Id rather have a Kotor 3)

Remember that the games mentioned above are definately being made or are in discussions

And EA announced 1/2years ago that there are 3 Star wars games in Development which will be made by:

Dice=Star wars BF

Visceral Games=Unanounced title(I think either a Republic Commando 2 or 1313 type game,Maybe even a renewal of the cancelled darth maul game)

Bioware=Unanounced title(Its definately going to be an RPG thats positive.I think KOTOR 3 I PRAY)

Again just my theory but i hope we get kotor 2 on android!

News article below for Kotor 2:

http://www.ibtimes.com/star-wars-knights-old-republic-2-confirmed-mobile-devices-after-esrb-rating-leak-1928402

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/Knights+of+the+Old+Republic+II/news.asp?c=65428

Eagerly waiting

You and me both Buddie XD

ill post up whatever the email from Aspyr Says.

Also rumor is Aspyr recieved lots of emails for a kotor 2 port so fingers crossed

If this does indeed work, I'm going to get that android port ASAP, load it up with mods and play KOTOR 2 as it was intended: With a controller!

• Like 1

If this does indeed work, I'm going to get that android port ASAP, load it up with mods and play KOTOR 2 as it was intended: With a controller!

Same here.Itll be my 1st time.

i only played kotor 1 for the 1st time when it was released on android in december.I LOVED IT.Thats is why i need that kotor 2 gimme????

Knowin aspyr and common sense, they're probably going to make the port for the newest iOS. I'm really, really hoping it's available for 10.6.8, but alas I doubt it. :( I mean, I'm perfectly fine with how I play it right now, but I'm sure the Mac port would be better for sustainability or anything like that. I'm not too excited for the mobile port in he sense it probably won't come with mods, and jail breaking iPads is illegal :/

I am hoping that they plan to release it with mods. Could this be possible however? I do not know.

All I care about is if this port has the restoration mod, and if not, I'm sure as heck not buying it! Count on it!

Guest R2-X2

I'm really, really hoping it's available for 10.6.8

Haha, Snow Leopard for the win!

Haha, Snow Leopard for the win!

Yeah, we've had Snow Leopard ever since we got this Mac. Well, we had the OS before it, but then like a few months after we got this Mac, we got Snow Leopard. It's the best OS IMO. I've tried the other OS' on friends' Mac's, and they don't compare IMO.

All I care about is if this port has the restoration mod, and if not, I'm sure as heck not buying it! Count on it!

Dnt worry about restoration mod cuz ill be porting over

Revenge of revan

TSLRCM

k3 jedi masters

for android

I wish they would come on iPad, if this actually happens! :)

I wish they would come on iPad, if this actually happens! :)

Thats what i hate

if it happeNs kotor 2 will come on the following platforms in this order

Ipad

ios

mac

linux

and then ANDROID. thats sucks

we had to wait an extra year b4 kotor 1 came and we will probably have to wait another year b4 kotor 2 comes

Thats what i hate

if it happeNs kotor 2 will come on the following platforms in this order

Ipad

ios

mac

linux

and then ANDROID. thats sucks

we had to wait an extra year b4 kotor 1 came and we will probably have to wait another year b4 kotor 2 comes

Although, what if it never actually happens? Which now after this post I doubt it wont happen. Hopefully it is all at the same time, for your sake. If it really is ASPYR that are doing it again, and they already worked out how to for k1, perhaps k2 will be a shorter process?

Although, what if it never actually happens? Which now after this post I doubt it wont happen. Hopefully it is all at the same time, for your sake. If it really is ASPYR that are doing it again, and they already worked out how to for k1, perhaps k2 will be a shorter process?

i pray it is ninko

Eagerly waiting

They replied to my email

Screenshot below

http://imgur.com/xVs6xn2

As you can clearly see

lucy didnt deny the existence of a port AND "THAT WAS A PADAWAN MISTAKE"

IS THAT A TEASER OR WHAT?????

WHO IS WITH ME YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They replied to my email

Screenshot below

http://www.4shared.com/photo/1Jp0A4JYba/Screenshot_2015-05-26-19-36-20.html

http://imgur.com/xVs6xn2

As you can clearly see

lucy didnt deny the existence of a port AND "THAT WAS A PADAWAN MISTAKE"

IS THAT A TEASER OR WHAT?????

WHO IS WITH ME YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!

That sounds very much like a teaser "That was... a Padawan Mistake." Sounds like they are working on something that they don't want completely out there yet! :D

That sounds very much like a teaser "That was... a Padawan Mistake." Sounds like they are working on something that they don't want completely out there yet! :D

Great minds think alike. Thank u Aspyr Lucy

But i hope its k2 port if not atleast an mobile port of Swbf1 or Republic commando (i can dream right?)

I may have to get my self something android to use these mods on mobile! :D

2014 one is the best i think it has 9 mods combined meaning they work simultaenously

I don't care about mods. I just want the TSLRCM to come with the port. That way, we can have a better package.

I don't care about mods. I just want the TSLRCM to come with the port. That way, we can have a better package.

Does everyone hate the original kotor 2 without tslrcm?

ill probably play the game and the re play with tslrcm

It's gotta be coming. Suppose I should work on getting KOTOR mods to work on android.

Sir i have an Update ????

i recieved another reply from Aspyrlucy and look

http://imgur.com/OqILmLJ

(note:id recomend reading the bottom message 1st because the top one is the reply)

SHE DIDDNT DENY IT.i said "thanks for the tease" and she didnt DENY IT WOOHOOOOO.

Also she mentioned "Thanks for your patience" this could perhaps indicate that a K2 port is close to completion and that the picture really was a leak or as ASPYR Lucy put it"a padawan mistake"

Boy am i happy!????????????????????