I keep getting this stupid bug. I'll tell you my mods first to make it a bit simpler.
1. TSLRCM1.8.3

2. M4-78

3. Jorran for PC
4. Oldflash's Lightsaber Mods

5. Workbench Overhaul
6. Canon Female Exile

This is also the order in which I installed them.
Now onto the bug.

So far I have made 3 different saves and gotten them to Korriban with these mods enabled, but whenever I get to the point where you get to the dead twi'lek before I even loot him it gives me an update to the journal about needing to talk to T3, then when I loot his corpse it says that it's just a bag that Master Vash left there? (I thought that was kind of funny at the time)
After that I thought it might just be how tslrcm and m4-78 react with eachother sometimes but then I got onto the ebon-hawk and I got the "I am broken, so very, very broken" on T3 and on Visas. That's on the 3rd save, on my 2nd save I got the bug where you get the update on the journal then T3 doesnt have any dialog with regards to M4-78, on my 1st save I got a bug where it just updates saying that I found Vash dead on Korriban but it doesnt update the boolean saying that you found her killed.

Any help is awesome! Thanks :D

Regards/
Dom

(Also I understand it's 2015 now and I won't really expect a reply T-T)

Edit: I've reinstalled the mods TSLRCM1.8.3 and M4-78EP many times (about 2 or 3 times), I have the 4CD diskset from a long time ago and have updated it to the most recent one (if you can call that recent haha!) no errors on the TSLPatchers used multiple saves as I said and finally I am on Windows 7, which was a b**** to even get the game running!

To clarify, do you have M4-78 or M4-78EP, since only the EP one is compatible with TSLRCM?

It's the EP one

Latest version? 1.1B

There should NOT be a dead Twi'lek, so that's already a sign something is off. What does the Canon Female Exile mod do, I'm not familiar with it.

The first and second sound like mod-conflicts anyway, the 3rd sounds a bit more messed up than that :/

Latest version? 1.1B

There should NOT be a dead Twi'lek, so that's already a sign something is off. What does the Canon Female Exile mod do, I'm not familiar with it.

The first and second sound like mod-conflicts anyway, the 3rd sounds a bit more messed up than that :/

All the canon mod does is change one of the vanilla PCs to have brown hair like the exile should have

Can you upload your savegame (best would be all 3 playthroughs, but I understand if that's not possible)

There is a dead Twi'lek scavenger at Korriban Academy, near Uthar's room, is there not?