Sign in to follow this  
Beltaranis

Crash entering the Environment Zone

Hello,

I just got access to the Environment area aftter visiting the Industrial Archon but then, there is always a windows crash when i try to enter. I just talk to the droid about the battle with Vash. I have done all the others planets before and don't have any mods except TSLRCM and M478EP obviously.

Perhaps it is because i have the gog.com version of the game.

I will try several others things like perhaps uninstallng the game and try my save but it's annoying. It is possible to use an ancient save of my character before Korriban with a version of the game without the M4-78 mod ?

Thanks for all the help you could give me.

000226 - Game225.zip

Doing a playthrough with TSLRCM and M478EP for the first time. I encounter this same bug. I quick saved right before entering the environmental zone, and crashed while loading. Reloaded, tried again, same crash. I had handmaiden and visas in my party, I removed them and tried zoning in Solo and it worked.

Using the save from the OP, the area loads just fine. So... instead of "FIX IT", why don't you tell me *WHAT* I should fix.

While at it, tell me why the blackscreen with the fixed I0-01 cutscene, Dantooine blackscreen and the Onderon crashing.