forgetcanon

Dark Skin Girls for TSL

Hey, I'm working on a reskinning project that will essentially reskin the black female PCs so they're far darker than the vanilla heads. It'll include the canon underwear and dancer outfit.

Preview here.

I'm interested in making a second version that'll make them far darker (think Lupita Nyong'o) but I'm worried about them looking like crap.

I'm also making a few variations for some of the heads- PFHB05 is my canon Exile and the picture in the preview already has brown eyes instead of the vanilla green.

This would, of course, make every underwear mod out there incompatible, which... sucks. So I might at the very least include a few alternate colors for the vanilla underwear and the dancer outfit.

Thoughts?

Yay I don't have to put up with the "so called" black people any more. (Please don't quote me.) I'll be looking forward to this.

I replied to your PM :D Sorry it took so long, since I hadn't logged in for a while.

I just saw your modified faces, and they look pretty good so far. The only one that seems a bit off to me, is the third one; her top lip blends in too much and the highlight on the bottom lip looks too bright to me. The best one is the fifth, since her skin still has nice tonal range between the highlights and shadows.

Keep it up :thumbup:

DSG 1.0 has been posted! And I'm proud to say I'm working with RedRob for version 2, for more underwear choices and his fixed dancer model.

I'm currently working on the heads. If anyone has any requests- want an eye color for a specific head? Want me to take a whack at hair color?- now's the time.

I'm currently working on the heads. If anyone has any requests- want an eye color for a specific head? Want me to take a whack at hair color?- now's the time.

Light-green-eyed (not absurdly green like Neon...) normal head, that go towards jade/emerald as the Dark Side takes over?

Light-green-eyed (not absurdly green like Neon...) normal head, that go towards jade/emerald as the Dark Side takes over?

Ooh. That could be cool. Have a preference on which head, or should I just try it on them all?

Ooh. That could be cool. Have a preference on which head, or should I just try it on them all?

No preferences on a particular head, if that's not too much trouble for you.

DSG 1.0 has been posted! And I'm proud to say I'm working with RedRob for version 2, for more underwear choices and his fixed dancer model.

You can check your PM again for a link :D. I've made up a default dancer skin for people who don't use my fixed dancer model. Plus, I've got three variants to choose from for the people who do install my dancer model mod.