Do you know how to extract game files from Kotor tool? If so, extract the original baseitems.2da and upgrystals.2da into a folder or on your desktop.

Then, you'll need to download the 2da converter/merger tool from this website:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

You will need the original game's version of both the baseitems and upcrystals, as well as both of the files that are in your override folder and the two files from the mod you need to use(that's six files, three of each).

This tool is pretty self explanatory. I'd recommend placing each individual file in it's own separate and properly named folder so things don't get hectic or crazy when your trying to find the files to merge. Don't delete the files either unless you're perfectly satisfied with the merged 2da files you've made. Keep your original overide files as a backup in case you run into any issues with your new files.

i did it with textures (extract with kotor tool i mean), so yeah i guess i can try :) thanks, i'll report here if any more problems appear.