Xuul

Dragon Age Inquisition Cutscene Fix

Not really the best place for this, but I know there is some dragon age fans here and just wanted to pass this along...

There is a bug in DAI where the cutscenes play at around 30 fps or lower. This makes the game stutter during conversations and hard to play. To fix it right click the .exe for the game and add the following at the end of the target parameter.

-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+

Video for really obvious explanation 

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this fix. I'll give it a try once the game is actually released here in Europe^^

They sure are mean to you guys over there :(

It was released two days later or so, so it's no big deal. But movies get released a day earlier here (not that I'm watching any movie premieres, but it's some kind of compensation ;) )

EA are bastards! I live in Russia and with Russian Origin account I can't buy English version of the game (even if I want to pay more for it), only localized (and I don't want any Russian text in my game, 'cause translation, as always, sucks :( ). They will not get any money from me, as long as they won't allow me to play the game the way it was meant to be played.

• Like 1

EA are bastards! I live in Russia and with Russian Origin account I can't buy English version of the game (even if I want to pay more for it), only localized (and I don't want any Russian text in my game, 'cause translation, as always, sucks :( ). They will not get any money from me, as long as they won't allow me to play the game the way it was meant to be played.

You have my sympathies.

I helped a guy do a Russian Translation of KotOR for the PC version.

If you were looking into the PC version of Inquisition, I could check the dialog.tlk format and try to help you out, if you were interested in translating the game.