Fair Strides

GITEdit: What do you guys want?:)

Sorry, I was in a rush earlier and made quite a few nasty mistakes in that. This should work when transcribed into perl:

If (YOrientation < 0)

degrees = 180 - arcsin(YOrientation);

If (YOrientation < 0) && If (XOrientation > 0)

degrees = 360 + arcsin(YOrientation);

Sorry, I was in a rush earlier and made quite a few nasty mistakes in that. This should work when transcribed into perl:

If (YOrientation

degrees = 180 - arcsin(YOrientation);

If (YOrientation If (XOrientation > 0)

degrees = 360 + arcsin(YOrientation);

No worries, Vriff, I managed to figure it out after I got the 180-270 working.

I've uploaded the tool, but forgot to add in the Credits section. I'll be doing that immediately.

If you want to check out the tool, it's in the Modding Tools section of Downloads.

Guys, I was using this for K1R and found several bugs; one where opening a file didn't work as intended, and another where the Field of View for Cameras wasn't saved due to a typo.

So, I ask for anyone who has downloaded this tool to look for more bugs for me to fix. I already fixed the two above, and need to investigate one with saving a door's name.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I can't add custom waypoints. After I name the Template ResRef, the 'Unknown Waypoint' that shows up in the UTW Menu goes blank, and clicking on the blank doesn't bring anything else up.

I'm also having trouble with opening and saving files.

I also can't close the program unless I Force Quit in the Task Manager.

Yeah, I'm working on the bugs...

As to the Force Quit thing, it seems to be an issue with writing the .ini file using the Windows API. I'll be updating it to do that part manually (Like I should have done for all my tools... :D ) and fixing some other things.

As to the opening and saving, have you tried running the tools as an administrator? I have had issues with this myself and I can't recall if it was my Windows XP laptop or my Windows 7 desktop...

I have tried running as admin. This is a Windows 8.1 laptop, but it's the only computer in the house that's actually built for intense gaming.

I have tried running as admin. This is a Windows 8.1 laptop, but it's the only computer in the house that's actually built for intense gaming.

Well, I seem to have fixed the opening issue, though I'm not sure how to test the saving issue (replicating it for one...).

Also, I just fixed the Waypoint issue. As it turns out, it was a typo that made the list entry be blank... :D

Well, I seem to have fixed the opening issue, though I'm not sure how to test the saving issue (replicating it for one...).

Also, I just fixed the Waypoint issue. As it turns out, it was a typo that made the list entry be blank... :D

Yay! Keep going!