Sign in to follow this  
Shivaan

[WIP] The Grey Jedi Mod

THE GREY JEDI MOD

dragon_ying_yang_jpg.jpg

FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES

This is a mod for TSL using TSLRCM

This mod will allow you to play as grey jedi,so you needn't to be lightside or darkside at all.

A new option: Freedom

Don't worry about the LS or DS points of your actions,play free,you are the exile.

The sith are chasing you,they are your enemies,but you aren't agree with the jedi council: They exiled you!!!! .

Do you actually belive on the Jedi code? Are you a worthless sith?

If you think the only thing is the force and you aren't agreee with the jedi council and the evil sith lords,your path is the grey jedi path.

This mod fits perfect with the storyline.You are an exiled jedi.You spent some years alone,away from the jedi rules.You hate the sith enemies,but you aren't agree with the people that exiled you,so you follow your own code.

Kreia,who is helping you to find the force is quite "grey" indeed.

This mod removes the alignement restrictions needed to advance the story.You don't have to worry about making stupid and nonsense actions to get DS or LS points.

-The penalties for using force powers on the neutral side are reduced,so walking near the 50% LS/DS is as good as pure dark or light. 70% or 20% are the worst levels so is better to be near the 50% 

-Getting prestige class

The request is to reach level 16. 

Kreia will talk about jedi or sith classes based on your slight alignement.

You are free to return later if you want to earn some LS or DS points to change the options given     by Kreia.

-Visas Marr Vision

Now you need 70% LS or DS,but the most important thing: Visas Marr will appear with 30 DS/LS    points in any way.You needn't to be that 20% LS or DS,you need to earn 30 points either light or dark (instead of 50 needed by default).

-Access The Korriban Tomb on the cave

You need to reach level 18 to access the tomb.That's all

-Grey jedi robes and Jolee's robes are now fully upgradeable and they have a slight better defense bonus.

-*Darth malak's armor is no longer DS restricted* (it makes sense if you are playing dark-neutral, but not for middle-light player. I have to find a way or maybe don't include the feature)

K2_00001.jpg

The mod is actually working for my personal use,but maybe it could be polished for public release and i have to mess with Tslpatcher for the install/backup features.

Please,send me any request,quesion or issue for improving this mod.

Regards:

Shiva

Beta test release:

Grey_Jedi_Mod_TSLRCM.zip

Looks pretty cool - I often play around the neutral mark, so I'll be looking forward to this.

I have updated the post providing a beta-test release.

It's an easy one.You shouldn't have any problems installing/uninstalling without compromising the integrity of your game folder.

This is my first TSLpatcher release.My first public mod indeed,so be patient if you think something is wrong LOL

I hardly tested the mod on  clean TLRCM 1.8.3 install, and including another mods with no issues.

[media=420x315]http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQPbEuqUBww[/media]

A little video Demo

How works the Powercost table:

LIGHTSIDE VALUES:

Alignement        Powercost penalty

Lightside                  Darkside Powers

10                              1.75   
 9                               1.5
 8                               1.1
------------                  -------------- Grey jedi Zone
 7                              0.8
 6                              0.7
 5                              1
 6                              0.7
 7                              0.6
------------                 ----------------Grey jedi Zone
 8                              0.8
 9                              0.7
10                             0.5

Lightside                Lightside Powers

Fair enough IMO.

If you play pure LS,you have the same advantages and penalties as the original TSL values. The changes are made on the "Grey jedi Zone". There is a penalty for being just in the middle,so you have to choose a side.

The Darkside Table is the same,but inverted.

XXOOXX

Very cool idea. How does it affect the ending in terms of whether Kreia is angry at you or proud of you?

Can someone reupload this file? When trying to download it says:

We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

• Like 1

PM the original poster and have them upload the load properly - to our Download section.