Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8.4

If memory serves correctly I talked to Lassavou and agreed to do it for power cell.  I then talked to Fassa about switching the ships around and did that for him.  After that I told him about Lassavou's offer and then told Lassavou.  I later talked to Fassa just in case I needed to and there was no reference to it and I also checked the computer and it was working as if it had been fixed.

Apparently Steam doesn't allow switching off updates anymore. What that means for Steam users in the future, I don't know :/

Guess I'll have to check their .dlg's again then :/

Custom Head

Hi-res Exterior Textures Part 1

Part 2

4K Atton

Hi-res Ebon Hawk

Hi-res Coruscant

Ebon Hawk Interior Reskin

Harbinger OTE

Telos OTE Part 1

Part 2

Onderon OTE

HD Nihilus

Improved Peragus Asteroid Fields

Malachor Lightning Replacement

Holocron retexture

Malachor Reskin

VP's Hi-Poly Tin Cans

Player and Party Underwear Mod

Hi-res Beam Effects

Enhanced Lightning

Nihilus/Visas VO Tweak

TSL Music Improvement

TSL Ambience Improvement Mod

Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox

Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

Protocol Droids by Vurt

Blaster Pistol Enhancement

Sion's Glowing Eye

I'm also still having the weird visual bug when dual-wielding sabers where the hilt of one saber can be seen through the blade of the other.

Ek8Nja4.jpg

I experienced it even after doing a clean install and just using TSLRCM.

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure the saber hilts being visible through the blades has to do with using custom saber hilts.

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure the saber hilts being visible through the blades has to do with using custom saber hilts.

It still happens if I remove the hi-poly tin cans mod, which is the only saber mod I use. If I go into the inventory and equip a different one-handed weapon in the right-handed slot and then immediately re-equip the lightsaber, then exit, the hilt is no longer visible through the blade. However, if I change my robe or any other piece of equipment, or go into a different area, then it glitches again.

Problem: Planets "reset" preventing progress of story

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

Noticed when trying to get back to Dantooine for the meeting of the Jedi council.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes?

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh installation

6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

No...?

7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

No?

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Other than TSLRCM and M4-78, none.

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

When I revisit Telos, the cutscene that is displayed when visiting Telos the first time plays and Telos "resets". Map is unrevealed, I'm unable to speak to Ltn. Grenn unless I have Atton in the party which causes the first dialog of Telos. The story basicly resets, but doesn't give new logs. People that are supposed to be dead are alive.

Also if I try to revisit Dantooine to progress the story, Dantooine is in a semi-reset state. Some people are like they're supposed to, knowing what has happened, but Vrook doesn't and thinks that the battle of Khoonda just happened and gives the rewards and speeches. Then Vrook just disappears. If I leave Dantooine and return, the same thing happens again.

When did it happen? Probably after Nar Shaddaa since that is the next planet I went after Dantooine.

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Yes

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes, all the previous ones I still have.

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

No. I don't want to go through the game to just test if it would happen again.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win7

Hello. Quick question. So I read in a walkthrough that, after the events on the Dantooine Jedi Meeting and after Kreia leaves for Telos, that the party member that talks to you about your newly revealed "talent" is supposed to vary depending on influence values. I always get either Visas or the Disciple, depending on the Exile's gender. Is it ever possible to get the Handmaiden or Atton, or is the walkthrough wrong, here?

I looked at all the "TSLRCM changes" lists I could find already and didn't see this mentioned, but I have no idea whether this ever happened without TSLRCM.

Problem: Get black screen and error upon playing of cutscene on Goto's yacht when landing on Nar Shaadda

Right after the goto's yacht cinematic upon landing on Nar Shaadda

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4 CD - US

Yes

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh installation

Yes

No

8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Other than quite many i suppose but all are listed as compatible with TSLRCM

I get a black screen right before the cutscene on goto's yacht upon landing on Nar Shaadda

Yes

Yes, all the previous ones I still have.

No. I don't want to go through the game to just test if it would happen again.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win7

Seem to have found a workaround - I rename my override folder to anything (ex. ashdajskd) and the play the scene normally after which I rename it back to override and continue playing. So far all is going as it should be.

Hello. Dialogue between PC and Sion isn`t triggering on Malachor before final battle. Sion just stand and do nothing. Load different saves from different areas in Trayus Academy, also restarting the game (no result). 

After entering big room  in Trayus Academy, where PC should fight with Sion.

Yes.

4 CD.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install.

Yes.

No.

Invisible Headgear for TSL

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Invisible_Headgear_for_TSL;75825

No Lightsaber Quest V1.5 by Hassat Hunter

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/31-no-lightsaber-quest/

Kill The Ithorian 1.1

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/10-kill-the-ithorian/

tsl-bends-rebalances-mod

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/49-tsl-bends-rebalances-mod/

M4-78

^

No.

Yes.

No.

Windows 7 x64

@ Nebty; Is there a 610Jorran.dlg in your override?

@ Madsanvich; Any .git files in the override. Did you used a cheat to travel to any planets? The symptons are since areas reset but globals don't... so either they're being overwritten on load (.git) or got erased out of your savegame (happens during certain maploads).

@ inquisitiveMan; That walkthrough would be wrong. There's only VO for Visas and Disciple so there was nothing missing there.

@ drunklol; You used a Goto reskin right. Tried it without that?

@ Torian; He was already standing there when you entered? Or he spawns in when you use the door and then there's no conversation?

Okay so I was doing the part on Peragus where you have to wear the space suit and make your way to the dormitories and although the Harbinger's arrival movie played, I cannot see the Harbinger docked once the game has resumed. I don't have any mods. Only TSLRCM and M4-78EP installed.

EDIT: It might've been an animation issue. I got out of Peragus fine.

Another issue: Once Chodo Habat gives us the key to Apartment C1 (where Batono can be found), once we open the C1 door, there are no dialogue options pertaining to the quest. He just asks us why we opened his door and we can only say stuff like "I was looking around", etc. Once this conversation is over, we have to talk to him yet again only then will we have the dialogue option to ask whether or not he's Batono.

Secondly, I wanted to ask if it's possible to meet Loppak Slusk without agreeing to kill him when we're trying to set up an appointment with Luxa?

@ Torian; Have a savegame?

@ Atton; 1st is not a bug. The option is there to ask it right away.

Not sure what the question is, you always need to tell Luxa to kill him, but only if with Czerka you actually need to kill him...

I was just asking if there's a way to meet Loppak Slusk without accepting Luxa's deal of killing him in return for the Ebon Hawk. Just that it feels very un-Jedi like lol.

And how do I free the Ithorian in the force cage in the Exchange's office? There's a security console in Loppak's office but I can't use it because it says he's standing there.

Was Stuck on Korriban. Setting language to english with tlk editor worked.

Maybe this procedure should be listed in an FAQ.

Also: Kaspersky AV seems to mess with modded Kotor.

When entering the arrest area in the sith academy and trying to interact with the terminal.

yes

4 CD, german version

I think so, Update 1.0a and 1.0b (None american versions) before applying anything else

fresh install

no, what patcher?

see 6.

M4-78 EP,

First at entering the arrest room with camera focus on the cell I get an conversation node error.

After Picking up the left behind stuff in the cell I access the console.

In the console menu I select the administrative access, the conversation exits and I get anothermissing conversation node error.

When I try to interact with the terminal again the conversation is aborted immediatly.

no

yes, one from before I flew to Korriban.

not yet

Windows 7 x64

Dantooine first cutscene of final battle went to black screen.

Yes

4cd, US

Yes

Fresh install

No

No

None

The black screen happens during the first part of the final battle to defend Khoonda, (running light side), from first wave of merc's. After the final merc is killed, the screen goes black were the cutscene is supposed to start, before second wave battle occurs.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Vista 64-bit

Hi all, I have a clean install of TSL Italian version + TSLRCM 1.8.3 (installed with italian language). In Peragus hangar console, the last two recorded camera scenes is missing some subtitles. I opened and compared the italian and english dialog.tlk and the missing lines are actually here and also in the same string number. If i use the english dialog.tlk there is no problem and the subtitles are displayed. What can I do?

Edit:

I've done some testing:
The missing subtitles aren't part of the tslrcm patch.
With the game patched to 1.0b subtitles are displayed correctly, they aren't after installing the tslrcm.

Edit 2:

Seems that I have resolved the issue.
After many searchs I find that the missing dialog string is in the dockoff.dlg contained in 106PER.mod.

I have extracted the entire mod file with KotorTool, then edited the StrRef of the dialog lines i miss (which was set to -1) to the corresponding StrRef of the dialog.tlk.

Then i rebuild the mod file with the modified dockoff.dlg and replace the original.

Now all the logs text is displayed :ice:

Sorry for my poor english, i hope you understand.. :blush:

Could be we messed something up in the italian .dlg file/installation, do you have the Italian version for me to check (before installing TSLRCM and after)?

@LeinadStorm; Could you upload a savegame just before starting the battle?

What do you need? The entire 106PER_dlg.erf or the dockoff.dlg file only?

I have compared the 1.0b italian and the tslrcm dlg with dlg editor and all the parameters are exactly the same for both files. The only difference is that in the tslrcm version the above strings are in english and with StrRef set to -1. With the correct StrRef they change into italian (actually the strref is 77512, 77513, 77515 and 77506, 77507).

Could be we messed something up in the italian .dlg file/installation, do you have the Italian version for me to check (before installing TSLRCM and after)?

@LeinadStorm; Could you upload a savegame just before starting the battle?

first my apologize for being late in my return...unfortunately i tried to do a complete wipe of game(including game saves) and have not reinstalled the game or tslrcm yet..haven't had the time because of dbl shifts at work. I will post again in the future once I reinstall everything and get to the final battle of Dantooine to give you an update on my game's status. ty

So I would like to start off I have searched and searched and I have found nothing specific to my problem. There is one similar when loading a saved game it crashed on the load screen. Mine doesn't crash, it just gets stuck at about 25% completion. Autosave works fine though. Please help!!!

-The first time I went to load a saved game, thank goodness it autosaved right before

- Yes, 1.8.3 is the only version I have downloaded

-4CD version, NA release

-Sure did
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

-Fresh install, 1.8.3 is the only mod i have for KOTOR2

-If I recall correctly, yes

-Nope

-I only have 1.8.3 installed

-So I play for a few hours when I first installed the mod, got off of Peragus, saved the game. Come back the next day, click on my saved game to load it up, and it gets stuck at 25% completion. I then have to alt+f4, which pulls up a menu to exit game

-No, will my saved progress still be there if I do?

-Yup, only autosave works

-Numerous times
13) What Operating System do you use?

-Win7 64bit