Markus Ramikin

Mod Compatibility with TSLRCM 1.7 (Discussion)

The mods are compatible (tested 'em myself) for sure:

TSL Improved Loading Screens

Darth Nihilus - Lord of Hunger

Darth Revan - Dark Lord of the Sith

HK-50 & HK-51 Reskin

Vurt's Protocol Droids Retexture

Ebon Hawk HD retextures

90SK's G0-T0 Reskin

Thanks for your help.

You welcome.

This mod is confirmed to be compatible with TSL RCM 1.7 (at least, I'm quite sure, tough I may be mistaken. Let's call that 90% chances that I had-it last playtrough that went-on just fine.):

First National Bank of Coruscant by Darth HK-3000 http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/First_National_Bank_of_Coruscant;79396

Hi folks, I use your excellent mod with great joy. I wanted to know if the following are compatible:

411dxn_puzzlefix*

hiddencompartment_fix*

rzf_criminals_questfix*

rzf_meblaskip*

starport_visa_tradefix*

Achilles' Crippling Strike Mod

Achilles' Less Annoying Workbenches

Achilles' High Stakes Pazaak

Trailer Force Crush Sound

Wearable Atris' Robes

mjpb3's Hispanic Dancer's Outfit Fix

More feats

Workbench - Robes - Gloves - Belts - Masks

Dark Robes by Darth Darkus

T3-M4 Dialog Skipping Fix

Bao-Dur & Handmaiden Default Clothing Mod

Visual effects to indicate influence/alignment shifts in conversations

* I believe these are from the old Team Gizka site.

I know that's quite a lot of mods to check upon. No rush from my part. :unsure:

Thank you for your hard work in creating a great mod that feels just like a regular part of the game.

Hi folks, I use your excellent mod with great joy. I wanted to know if the following are compatible:

411dxn_puzzlefix*

hiddencompartment_fix*

rzf_criminals_questfix*

rzf_meblaskip*

starport_visa_tradefix*

As these entries listed above have no links, there is no way for testers to confirm (or disprove) compatibility. Your only hope is that some tester happens to have these fixes in order to test them. That's the reason why we insist on links in this thread. The burden of finding the mods to test must rest on the person asking.

411dxn_puzzlefix*

hiddencompartment_fix*

rzf_criminals_questfix*

rzf_meblaskip*

starport_visa_tradefix*

As these entries listed above have no links, there is no way for testers to confirm (or disprove) compatibility. Your only hope is that some tester happens to have these fixes in order to test them. That's the reason why we insist on links in this thread. The burden of finding the mods to test must rest on the person asking.

Fair enough.

I couldn't find any alternate links, and the Team-Gizka site isn't active anymore, so that's why I omitted them before. I uploaded them here, if that's OK.

Guest Revan39

Hi!Guys...

Someone Knows If Darth Dementous And Danika Mods Are Compatible With TSLRCM 1.7?

I can confirm that this one has been deemed not compatible: starport_visa_tradefix*

This one works, but if you have either Full Force Mod or High Level Force powers, it may not work (though you did not mention using them):

Achilles' Crippling Strike Mod

These are confirmed to work:

Achilles' Less Annoying Workbenches

Achilles' High Stakes Pazaak

More feats

mjpb3's Hispanic Dancer's Outfit Fix

Workbench - Robes - Gloves - Belts - Masks

I think that this one is compatible, but I am not positive about-it (use at your own risk, that is...):

T3-M4 Dialog Skipping Fix

Don't know 'bout the rest.

Hi!Guys...

Someone Knows If Darth Dementous And Danika Mods Are Compatible With TSLRCM 1.7?

Which are? Any URL, perhaps?

Edited by Hassat Hunter
Topic Merger

411dxn_puzzlefix*

hiddencompartment_fix*

rzf_criminals_questfix*

rzf_meblaskip*

starport_visa_tradefix*

We already fixed all those, so unnecessary.

Already incorperated into TSRLCM, so once again; unnecessary.

Frankingirl, I'm sure "Love between Brianna and Exile" is compatible with TSLRCM because TSLRCM didn't patch handend.dlg

Actually, we did...

Edit; Hmmm, not enough it appears. A jedi-only line got no check, nor wheter she murdered her sisters or not. Up for fixin'...

Actually, we did...
I've installed TSLRCM into empty folder and there was no handend.dlg in the override folder.

About 95% of the modified files are in .MOD files though, the override ones are just a tiny fraction of the modifications inside of TSLRCM. I would take a small guess and say about 40% of gamefiles have had modifications in one way or another...

Is this still compatible? i looked though the posts and couldn't find itTSLRCM USM compatibility

Well, it is supposed to, but as you can see, wuite a handful of people seems to have problem with-it...

Hey guys is this mod compatible? it seems good and i wanna try it but i also don't want to ruin TSLRCM.http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/NEWBIEMODDERS_KORRIBAN_EXPANSION;118246It's Newbiemodder's Korriban Expansion

Maybe you should read the "read-me"? I'm sure you'll get your answer there. No joke. You gotta read-it. It'll be crystal clear afterwards.

Guest saki

Hotor mod (1.3 with 1.4 patch and 1.4fix) is working perfectly with TSLRCM 1.7. I just finished the game. It's good replacement for bugy USM.

Here are the links to files:

Hotor 1.3

Hotor 1.4 patch

Hotor 1.4 fix

mods that I used with hotor:

>>> TSLRCM 1.7

>>> TSLRCM 1.7 fix

>>> Extended Kreia Party Scene

>>> Workbench Crystal Attunement 1.2

>>> REALISTIC NAR SHADDAA SKYBOX

Guest bendarby24

411dxn_puzzlefix*

hiddencompartment_fix*

rzf_criminals_questfix*

rzf_meblaskip*

starport_visa_tradefix*

thes mods are included in tslrcm so it is not compatible

Are there any plans to create another compatibility patch for USM? It has it's issues sure but the worst I've found yet is the Malachor V black screen problem. I have grown quite fond of USM and so I'd hate to lose it.

Guest Qui-Don Jorn

Uh hey..is this thing on?..uh, umm.

this is Qui-Don Jorn.

the 1.4 fix for HotOR 1.4 has a new link. it is..

HotOR 1.4 Fix

OR you can just skip that and download the new HotOR 1.4 Special Edition Patch. Which more than likely will NOT go up on KotORFILES.

Here is the link for that.

HotOR 1.4 (SE) Patch

Hope you guys like it. HotOR was made with TSLRCM 1.7 installed and relies on it to be played. So they go together like toast and cheese, white and rice, stink and ssshh-uut yo mouth!

-JORN

Guest Bob Ta'aar

Hi!Guys...

As with TSLRCM pretty much every single character is essential to the game, recruitment-mods don't make much sense anymore, even if they would be compatible (what I can't imagine).

Maybe you should read the "read-me"? I'm sure you'll get your answer there. No joke. You gotta read-it. It'll be crystal clear afterwards.

;)