Sign in to follow this  
zuppa

HEADS PACK - I can't find it anywhere!

Hello. I was searching where I can find the downloadable new heads pack for Kotor2, 'cause I just found files not downloadble anymore.
Do you know where I can find a working link for download the pack, please? smilie.gif
Thanks for your help.

Thank you for your help, but they don't work. I don't know why, it shows me that it's impossible to find the files. :(
Is it a problem of my computer or not?

Try these instead:

The Female head pack is for KotOR 1.. Can't find a Female Heads Pack for KotOR II anywhere.. Sexist people!! ;)

Male Heads Pack

It works for me, there may be a different problem for you..

• Like 1

Try this Link!!! All you need to do is save the file to a location! Download works fine for me! :D

• Like 1

Still not working. Maybe it's my connection or my broswer? :/ I can't think about other reasons.

Did you try refreshing the page?

If that doesn't work:

What browser are you running and do you have an Anti-Virus such as Norton or Bullguard?

1. Your browser may be producing an error and doesn't want to open the page because 2. There may be a virus detected by your browser and without an Anti-Virus you cannot tell for sure whether there actually is a virus or not.

Edit:

If you end up working it out there is a link here with a lot of different TSL head downloads on the Knights of the Old Republic FileFront page.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox right now, but I tried with Chrome, too. I have Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
Thanks anyway! :)

Not a problem, try again after a while they may work.. But I'm glad I could give you some links to help you out! Merry Christmas!!!

Filefront/Gamefront has restricted access.

NOTE: Downloads will not be possible from Gamefront or Filefront in the following countries:
Argentina
Mexico
Chile
Spain
Thailand
Poland
Colombia
Brazil
France
Venezuela
Italy
Peru
Uruguay
Malaysia
Turkey
Indonesia
India
Ecuador
Costa Rica
Honduras
Hungary
Philippines
Portugal
Romania
Russian Federation
Serbia
Singapore
Sweden
Japan
Indonesia

If you want to access those sites from one of the above listed countries, find an "anonymizer" site.  Use Google to find the one you want. Other members . . . do not link to any anonymizers in this thread,

If one is skilled in networking, one can set up a Virtual Private Network(VPN) and have one's country of origin be untraceable.

If one is skilled in networking, one can set up a Virtual Private Network(VPN) and have one's country of origin be untraceable.

There should probably be tutorials for that aswell!

Due to the possible illegality of pursuing this option, it would better for any that which to discuss this further to either take this subject to private messages or off this site completely. Thank you. This subject is now closed.