Sign in to follow this  
MrPhil

K2 Compatibility Thread - 2nd try

Well folks, I know that now there is a thread that list compatibility with TSL RCM 1.8.2. Also, you guys may not all know about this, because there has been a big loss of data on these boards, but there was a time when I was the one that initiated an effort to know which mods were compatible with TSL RCM. My attempt was slightly misguided and this one still might, the reason was because of my knowledge of modding that was less than adequate and still might be. What I'm trying to say here is that my method is basically this: brute force. That is finding which mods are compatible with the latest version of TSL RCM (1.8.2) and within each other. So last playthrough I did was with all matter of mods supposedly compatible with RCM. Problem is they might not have been compatible with each others. Which is why I want to start another thread centred around individual playthrough.

So last playthrough being too far for me (I cannot remember which mods I have installed), I am starting a new one. (Could not finish last one, because I had a strange issue with G0-T0: the part where G0-T0 is supposed to attack the Remote on Malachor V would not fire-up for me, G0-T0 just stands there and the remote cannot interact with him...)

Here's what I have installed this time:
-Animus' MiraRevision1.1
-DeadMan's Movie Mandalorians 4.2 (Possible issue: using mando outfit for females, including Mira...)
-Hassat Hunter's: Nihilus Zombie Death, Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins, Visas Marr's Lightsaber Drop, Kinrath Egg Bash Crystal Drop
-Sith Holocron's: Animated Galaxy Map 2.0, Citadel Station Signage 1.1, Replacement for Malachor V Lightning 1.0, Peragus Large Monitor Adjustment 0.1, New Texture of Holocrons in the Telos Secret Academy 1.0
-VasiliiZaytsev's (aka RenegadeSniper7):Improved Peragus Asteroid Fields 1.1
-VarsityPuppet: Peragus Tweaks (all 4 sections), visasunmaskedfinal, High Poly Tin Can's saber mod (Without the Nihilus part and the other optional parts)
-Captain Hair's weapon overhaul preview (original discussion of mod - but no download - can be found here)
-Darth Insidious' Holographic Pannels, Hi-Res Beam effects
-Jonathan7's Fixed Mandalorians Banners
-e-varmint's: Hold-Out Blaster, K2 Sonic Pistol Pack V1.1 , tsl_blaster_pack_1
-Inyri Forge's ME weapon's Widow, Avenger, Carniflex
-Marius Fett's Quello to Watto
-Winternoise's: Revamped grenades
-Jesse1066's High-Res FootLockers
-RedRob41's "Female - Two Piece with briefs" From this pack: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Player_and_Party_Underwear_Mod;108305
-I am using of course, my own restriction removing mod for force powers, plus a cantina music mod that I cannot share because of the fact it is Star Wars music and as such, is copyrighted. Basically, it means I get the first Mos Esley Cantina Band song in Telos, the second in Onderon Cantina, Jedi Rocks in Jekk Jekk Tar and Lapti Nek in Nar Shadaa's cantina.
-Of course, I installed the 1.0b patch, all the Hi-Res patches (for movies and music alike), TSL RCM 1.8.2, M4-78EP.

I'll keep you posted on if there is a bug and try to find what the fix might be. I might installs new mods too, which I'll list here if I do.

-Movie Mandalorians 4.2 (Possible issue: using mando outfit for females, including Mira...)

You should not be able to use mando armors on female characters. At least, I'm sure I've set gender restriction for them. The only one which can be used is Mira's armor, but only she can use it.

But even if I've forgot to set restrictions, it still shouldn't be a problem - they're just disguise items.

Anyway, let me know if you'll encounter any bugs - this mod was tested with TSLRCM 1.7 and may need some rework for 1.8.2.

Fixed Mandalorian Banners was authored by jonathan7.

Fixed . . .  and added some links and missing credits.

You should not be able to use mando armors on female characters. At least, I'm sure I've set gender restriction for them. The only one which can be used is Mira's armor, but only she can use it.

But even if I've forgot to set restrictions, it still shouldn't be a problem - they're just disguise items.

Anyway, let me know if you'll encounter any bugs - this mod was tested with TSLRCM 1.7 and may need some rework for 1.8.2.

Okay thanks, I'll let you know. I'm still at Peragus just yet...

Fixed Mandalorian Banners was authored by jonathan7.

Fixed . . .  and added some links and missing credits.

Yeah, I was just being lazy, you know. But thanks anyway ;)

There's also a Mandalorian banner tweak here on DS IIRC, that allowed 2 or 3 different Mandalorian designs.

Should still be up IIRC, don't think we lost it. Might be author-less though if the creators account got erased that one time...