Part 24:

Part 25:

Part 26:

Part 27:

Part 28:

Part 29:

Part 30:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwWBSi4VDcA

-----------------------THIS SECTION IS THE M4-78 PART OF MY WALKTHROUGH!-----------------------------------

Part 31:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPc9cker6Hg

Part 32:

http://youtu.be/knzvm5dhwO4

Part 33:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DYsSn85DLc

Part 34:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVP__QnuNSE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoaHAPh8BecD4qjwmuE96aw

-----------------------THIS SECTION IS THE M4-78 PART OF MY WALKTHROUGH!-----------------------------------

Part 35:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwStEid7_50

Part 36:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2NLAcs_WZM

Part 37:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzDfp94O3cQ

Part 38:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVQV1ITtLI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoaHAPh8BecD4qjwmuE96aw

Part 39:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A98uhcPGbYA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoaHAPh8BecD4qjwmuE96aw

• Like 1

If you don't see a part very often :unsure:, I recommend checking this topic at least once in a week, or once in a month :cool:. This way, you'll see more parts coming :P. Thank you!

If you have any questions about what will be shown in this walkthrough, feel free to ask!

Can you tell me which video begins the walkthrough for M4-78?

Unfortunately, the links from part 22 onward aren't clickable. So then you'll just copy the link and paste it where you need to paste it so that you can watch the respective videos. Or you can always watch them directly from my YouTube channel ( the link to it is in my profile page ).

Guys and ladies! My M4-78EP Walkthrough ( which is part of my TSLRCM 18.2 walkthrough ) has begun! Here's the first part of it ( which is part 31 in the TSLRCM 1.8.2 + M4-78EP Walkthrough ).

Check the links for part 31. You'll find it!

Looooong... that's gonna take some time to watch through 0_o

*favorited as reminder for later*

I suppose a part a day :D

Looooong... that's gonna take some time to watch through 0_o

*favorited as reminder for later*

I suppose a part a day :D

Eh, if you mean that I'll upload in each day a part, I'm sorry, I don't have that much time to spare like that! :mad2:  But rest assured, the M4-78 is now my number one priority as a walkthrough. ( and the only priority XD )

Eh, if you mean that I'll upload in each day a part, I'm sorry, I don't have that much time to spare like that! :mad2:  But rest assured, the M4-78 is now my number one priority as a walkthrough. ( and the only priority XD )

I think he means each part is so long! LOL

No I mean I should watch a part a day, and hopefully get through it like that ;)

Ah, I see! Thanks for clearing it out! :D 

Yeah it's long, but that's how I like it: Big stuff in small bottles :thumbsup: !

I think he means each part is so long! LOL

Lol, yeah, I got that part, but I thought he meant that I should upload a part in each day XD! Still, thanks for clearing it out! :D

Can you tell me which video begins the walkthrough for M4-78?

Ok, if you're interested in the M4-78 parts of my walkthrough, see the links from part 31. I'll post more parts in the future...

Ok, if you're interested in the M4-78 parts of my walkthrough, see the links from part 31. I'll post more parts in the future...

Didn't you already said that? :P

Sorry folks, but the walkthrough has been halted for a time ( a pretty nasty problem has ocurred, so the appearance of a new part will result in the continuation of my walkthrough )... So if you have patience, then that's good :D

Rest assured, I won't give up on this project. Just that it's halted temporarly...

If there is someone who could fix the Archon door problem I'm currently having, I would be truly grateful and in your debt! My email: vlad_miciu@yahoo.com. Contact me there and I'll give you everything you may need :)

If there is someone who could fix the Archon door problem I'm currently having, I would be truly grateful and in your debt! My email: vlad_miciu@yahoo.com. Contact me there and I'll give you everything you may need :)

What Archon door problem? Explain please.

What Archon door problem? Explain please.

Ok, so I have to meet the M4-78 Archon. After I meet Vash, I let her go, but I can't open the door that leads to the Archon. That's the problem. I have also tried the other way: kill Vash and open the door. Then it worked, but I don't want to show that on my walkthrough because the Dantooine final arc would be the same as in my previous Dark Side Walkthrough and I don't want that.

There, now that you know, do you know how to fix it or does someone else know how to fix it? (Other than zbyl2 and Hassat Hunter because they haven't offered a solution. Zbyl gave me a file that I haven't understood what it was for?)

Ok, so I have to meet the M4-78 Archon. After I meet Vash, I let her go, but I can't open the door that leads to the Archon. That's the problem. I have also tried the other way: kill Vash and open the door. Then it worked, but I don't want to show that on my walkthrough because the Dantooine final arc would be the same as in my previous Dark Side Walkthrough and I don't want that.

There, now that you know, do you know how to fix it or does someone else know how to fix it? (Other than zbyl2 and Hassat Hunter because they haven't offered a solution. Zbyl gave me a file that I haven't understood what it was for?)

Sounds to me like there's a faulty script. You have the one script that activates when you kill Vash, and it sets boolean/numbers accordingly. Now, there was a bug where killing Vash incremented the kill count and allowed you to skip one of the other masters. That was an accidental adjustment of the 003_JEDI_DEAD number IIRC.

This sounds like the script that activates when you don't kill Vash is not incrementing the variable.

As a fix, I recommend having three saved games: one before you can kill Vash, one with Vash dead, and one when she's not, right after the scene where you can kill her. Then compare the booleans and numbers until you find one that is different and note it's value.

You can use the DLG Editor to find the line where the script is, then do this:

1. Change the name of the script in the "Script the activates" field of the line in DLG Editor to whatever you want, after first copying the name into a text file.

2. Make a new script in KT that has this in it:

void main()
{
    \\ Either SetGlobalNumber or SetGlobalBoolean, depending on what you found in your comparisons
    \\ SetGlobalBoolean("<Your Boolean Here>", "<Value Here>");
    \\ SetGlobalNumber("<Your Number Here>", "<Value Here>");

ExecuteScript("<Name of original script that wasn't working>");
}

Then compile the script and name it what you changed the script field in DLG Editor to say. Now throw it in override, load up the pre-Vash save, and hope it works.

Sounds to me like there's a faulty script. You have the one script that activates when you kill Vash, and it sets boolean/numbers accordingly. Now, there was a bug where killing Vash incremented the kill count and allowed you to skip one of the other masters. That was an accidental adjustment of the 003_JEDI_DEAD number IIRC.

This sounds like the script that activates when you don't kill Vash is not incrementing the variable.

As a fix, I recommend having three saved games: one before you can kill Vash, one with Vash dead, and one when she's not, right after the scene where you can kill her. Then compare the booleans and numbers until you find one that is different and note it's value.

1. Change the name of the script in the "Script the activates" field of the line in DLG Editor to whatever you want, after first copying the name into a text file.

void main()
{
    \\ Either SetGlobalNumber or SetGlobalBoolean, depending on what you found in your comparisons

}

Then compile the script and name it what you changed the script field in DLG Editor to say. Now throw it in override, load up the pre-Vash save, and hope it works.

Cool! Shouldn't be too complicated, as you mostly told me everything I need to do :). I'll try and see what I can do when I get the time...

void main()
{

}

Ok, do you know where I can download this program?