Hey guys,

So I've been wanting to start getting back into TSL lately with all the new mod releases, so I reinstalled the game and wanted to reinstall basic tools too.

To my dismay, I found out that for some reason KotOR Tool's homepage is no longer accessible and I didn't have the setup to the last version saved anywhere.

So I was wondering if someone would be willing to send me the setup file (not upload it anywhere, just directly send the file to me via mail or otherwise)?

If you're willing to do it, please pm me here.

Cheers,

Amarantha

unfortunately the download sends me to a 404 link. if kotor tool is no longer available, this could be really bad for the community.

i uploaded it to DS, if it gets approved that would be great, they should make a tools category for uploads, i found 10-ish of the maps that were on the site too

I have all the maps and the mapinfo_setup.exe from the kotor tool site if they are needed also.

I have a link to kotor tool. It's over @ mediafire for right now. PM me for the link.