Fixed changes.ini for DI's Tomb of Azgath

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=254

File Name: Fixed changes.ini for DI's Tomb of Azgath

File Submitter: kyrie

File Submitted: 03 Nov 2012

File Updated: 05 Nov 2012

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

This will add the journal entries to global.jrl instead of replacing the global.jrl. I also fixed a typo for ia_class8_049.tga, in the original it was typed as ia_class8_042.tga. Just replace the changes.ini in the tslpatchdata folder in DI's mod with this file. DI's mod is required it can be downloaded here: My link

Click here to download this file

Broken link confirmed. Kyrie, please make another attempt to upload the file. (I'm looking forward to using this myself!)

Sorry to all who downloaded this, I am a dumbass and forgot to include my changes.ini file in the zip file. Once it gets approved again it will be all set. Once again I am extremely sorry for this.

You probably put the ' of Di's in the file download name. The download system doesn't like that. So if you rename your file to not include that (Just Dis or Di) it should work fine.

EDIT:

*Checks*

Yup, the ''s there. That's the issue :/

I am tackling making a usm compatibilty patch that will work with TSLRCM and M4-78EP now

that would be just awesome! :) i'm not using M4-78EP, however, but still, that's great news :) good luck with that.

Indeed it is.

I did for the 'original' and I am hesitant to do so again. Especially seeing how USM's dialogue is a broken mess. Broken checks. Inconsistent dialogue lining, etc. etc.