Rtas Vadum

The Grid

I like the thickness of the top-of-boot lines, but the glove lines could be thinner, yeah. Looks great!

Sprinkle of this and that, would be what we have here. Ah well, at least it is something. Anyway...

Onderon_Talia_zps86667835.png

I'd say this is skin is pretty much done. I might make her eyes a bit purple, but what do you think? I'll probably see if I can get a full body shot too. Oh, and the window texture in the background..isn't exactly intended to be transparent(as I didn't add any effects to it), although I might do so, likely a similar effect to the visor on the Verpine...headband, is it? The item Luxa wears when she enters Slusk's office.

Also, a look at the docking bay:

Onderon_DockTurrets_zps870433d5.png

Next up is...what? Okay, now this is a tease, isn't it?

RavagerTelos_zpsa0a44e09.png

What? You mean to tell me that's....it? You have NOTHING else? Oh, what? You MUST be joking.

K1_StarForge_1_zpsd4177448.png

Oh, just what could that mean? That I forgot to make a txi file for that  door.

K1_StarForge_2_zpsd5b7edb8.png

That Ravager shot is outstanding. Great work! Will all of the skyboxes eventually look like the starfield in the Ravager shot?

That Ravager shot is outstanding. Great work! Will all of the skyboxes eventually look like the starfield in the Ravager shot?

What I did for Onderon was darken the skybox textures, although keeping a purple hue. Obviously this is meant to go for the look of the dark, stormy sky in the movie. Most of the other areas I've done, save for Nar Shaddaa, would have the grid skybox. The only space area that doesn't have that yet, would be the two cutscenes with Tobin on the Onderonian cruiser(which I am doing to match Onderon). Heh, the way it is now, the turret minigame before the start of Duxn is really difficult, given how dark the fighters are. I did add the "bright" effect to the lines, but I might have to to turn it up a bit.

Also, about the K1 textures...It's most likely going to be only the Star Forge, Dreshdae. and the 'Sith' textures. And for that second one, I realize that it is almost like doing Peragus again, with most of the wall/floor textures for the Sith Bases/Leviathan being pretty much where the Peragus textures came from(save for the ones OB had to create specifically). There may be some NPC skins with this theme too, mostly the Sith.

Unlike the K2 version, I'm going for the idea that this perticular look is meant to be a product of the Star Forge, the only snags to that being Dreshdae, and the Levianthan(along with the Sith interiors), although that could just be the Sith copying the designs of the Star Forge and the anesthetic of the things it creates. However, a second one, would be the placeables on the Star Forge. Those might need to be changed as well, without changing the normal placeables. It's just three models(as far as I'm aware), and certainly not impossible, but something that is beyond me at the moment, though that may change.

Man, is it getting dark in here...well, there are all these lights, so it isn't that bad. What? Okay, FINE, I'll get on with it!

So, I do have most of the Star Forge done(unless there is something I'm forgeting), save for the main attraction of this image:

K1_StarForge_3_zps1e1d7aed.png

It's probably similar to the textures used for the Star Maps. I'll have to look for them, as I'm not sure were they would be. Although some of the same textures might be used, although where the texture for the Forge would be, I don't know.

As the "Sith" textures are also used by the Leviathan, here is a shot of the Bridge:

K1_Lev1_zps9aac5b94.png

I did start editing the texture for the ship as shown during the turret sequence after the level, although I have to work on making it a bit more...obvious, since it kinda disappears into the background, being so dark as it is.

Lastly, the Sith Bases themselves. Shown here is the Taris example(as at this moment I only have a save during that section of the game, and two others just before the fight with Malak on the Star Forge).

K1_TarisSithBaseENT_zps959f9588.png

I tried doing the logos in the same red lines that most of the textures used, but it blended a bit too much with the background, so I used the orange base line instead. Think it works?

K1_TarisSithBaseINT1_zps6118e81d.png

An obvious note is, the texture for the console is NOT mine, and I don't think I'll be editing it(meaning the vanilla texture). That aside, I really haven't added any shader effects for these texures, so any that has it, are vanilla. Save for the Leviathian(although I haven't seen the effect in-game yet), and the SF doors.

K1_TarisSithBaseINT2_zps7aa32153.png

Another interior shot, with another skin that isn't mine(the force cage). About the War Droid skins though, only the first texture has been edited, as I don't think the other varients are ever used by the Sith the game.

K1_TarisSithBaseWLLPNL_zps688d66ac.png

Ah, this is interesting. Now, in truth, there really isn't a problem with this. However, as the texture is now, when the duros is killed, the blue circles are on top, where if he is freed, the red cricles are. Should that be switched around?

K1_TarisSithBaseBossRM_zps7d931707.png

And of coruse, the boss room. I did try to get a shot of the edited Sith Apprentice texture, but no dice.

Hmm...might have to do something so those light textures blend together better than they do...plus, it seems the game doesn't work really well in having red lights, were almost any other color will work. Could be wrong about that, but with the Ebon Hawk reskin for K2, the Corrupt(orange) skin, the lights actually look lit(having a slight red glow), but for the red and blue versions, the blue kinda works, and the red pretty much works as it does in the above shots.

Fabulous work. I especially dig the outside of the Sith base.

Thanks, although there is the fact that the only things I've edited would be the ones for the logos, and the door texture. The rest isn't mine. The same might be the case for future screenshots. I might do Taris, but I'm not sure.

Eh, that aside, I tried editing the textures for the Star Maps. It did certainly work, but it seems a bit more...green than it should. The metal pecies look fine, it's just the ones that appear upon activation that don't look exactly right.

What was that I said? MIGHT do Taris? Well, then call me a liar.

K1_TarisUpperCityNorth_zps69aa4be2.png

K1_SithBaseENT2_zps7c1131ff.png

K1_TarisSithBaseENT3_zps21da22af.png

Might have to do that ship, I'm not sure. Anyway, I have made a few changes with the Taris textures since i took these, mainly so the area's aren't so dark. Also, I'm going to try and avoid doing the Undercity if possible, but it would be my luck that some texture used for the Upper and lower city is also used down there.

K1_NPC_SITH_SOLDIER_zpscbeffdae.png

A shot of the Sith Soldiers, obviously. Isn't really clear in this image, but on their chests is the tetromino pattern, which I've used in a few other places too. I'll have to see if i removed the lines from the alpha channels.

Outstanding. I love the floor work. That ship definitely needs a re-skin, though.

Eh, what do I say about this...well, they do say an image is worth... fine, here it is.

K1_Bastila_zpsb0bd5d36.png

K1_Bastila2_zps39b915d1.png

K1_Bastila3_zps2d81a20a.png

What i don't know if I'm going to do the rest of the party members, since the ideal behind the theme wouldn't really allow for that. It's a bit of a stretch that her normal outfit has the lines, but her second(or rather the "Dark Side" outfit) that she will be wearing in my "Dark Jedi Princess" mod does, since I'd imagine it being made by the Star Forge. In some ways this could be an add-on for that, or used by itself(although one wouldn't get the DS outfit).

Also, a shot of...Dreshdae, is it? Either way, the thing here is that only the colony building has been done. That is intentional, since as with K2...well, this should be obvious already.

K1_Dreshdae_zpsb3da88a8.png

But there is a problem, though. The textures used for Dreshdae, are also used for the Czerka offices on Kashayyk. While I can't say I have a problem with this, it may not entirely make sense. Eh, I'd just chalk it up to the influence of the Rakatan tech on the forest floor below...even if it is quite a distance, as it seems.

Pretty standard shots here, although nothing major, it seems.

K1_TarisDoor_zps32743dc2.png

Think I should do more with that door, or is it fine as is? The mapping seems obvious on the texture, but not so much in-game.

K1_TarisConsole_zps3474e62c.png

Wonder if anyone will get what that says. Anyway, seems I have to edit it a bit more, since the vanilla image can still be seen. Or integrate it in some fashion, I don't know.

K1_ManaanSithLander_zps5ead7bd6.png

Ah, the Sith Lander. Funny thing is the lights on it actually will flash a bit. Not my work, since that is obviously vanila. 

K1_ManaanSithLander2_zps946a7d41.png

Another shot of the lander. I'll have to fix some of those lines.

And...what the...

K1_Manaan1_zpsf9cc9b16.png

K1_Manaan2_zpsa1e8d0b9.png

My, my. Wasn't expecting this. Anyway, a lot more to do with it.

Wonder if anyone will get what that says. Anyway, seems I have to edit it a bit more, since the vanilla image can still be seen. Or integrate it in some fashion, I don't know.

If I had the full texture to look at, I could probably figure it out.

If I had the full texture to look at, I could probably figure it out.

Perfect. Only now do I realize that the game flips the texture, so everything would come out backwards, as least as is in game. Anyway, here is a version as it should be.

TarisConsole_zpscd0fa496.png

Pretty standard flavor text, though obviously not lore accurate for SW. It might not work in the Tron world either, though most of the visible terminal text there isn't english, as far as I remember.

Translation

RTAS_zps8a819e92.png

Hmm...doesn't look too bad in the sw font, but I think I'll need to either have something different for that last phrase, or align it differently.

Oh, if only I could have the area textures slowly change to corrupted ones as you play through Taris. Then that message would make a lot more sense.

Not much at the moment. I'm still trying to figure out the issue with the Star maps, which looks at this point, like this:

K1_StarMap1_zpsd8c44316.png

It really shouldn't look green at all. The textures aren't, so I'm thinking it's something like that problem the vanilla Kreia model has. The sphere and such should look like the triangle piece at the bottom, and the orange dots floating around the sphere. Some of it looks fine, as can be seen.

Also a shot of the Leviathan's Cell Block corridor:

K1_Lev2_zps20c529d6.png

So finally it seems that I can update Telos. The only thing might have to do is finishing the edits on two loading screens, for the Docking Bay and the Plateau. Otherwise, I've cleaned up some of the advertisements, along with changing the Twi'lek dancer sign. Not too drastic of a change, although I would certainly prefer the thing to stay a Twi'lek, it isn't too bad as is.

Citadel_CantinaSign_zps4c8c6ad7.png

Otherwise, there is something like this:

Citadel_Random1_zps23378bb5.png

Both of those door textures has the aurabesh "TSF" on them. I think the red one is only used for the Cantina doors, although it might be used in the residential module as well.

Now this might seem odd, but just like some of the other NPCs, I've been doing some of the Aliens as well.

Citadel_Random2_zps8011a92b.png

M4-78_MatinenceDroid_zpsd33a3840.png

Calm down folks, he looks mean, but he's still pretty nice. Probably should do something better with the face.

M4-78_CS-45_zpsa7db9760.png

I think I did this one mostly because it seemed to be those used on the Yacht or Nar Shaadda. Good thing I did, since it's obviously used on M4-78.

Oh, and this is something used in both games.

M4-78_DeadSithSoldier_zpsd1ca3194.png

Get a stretcher, I think he's....right. Anyway, something that was easy to do, although I didn't think about it when I started with M4-78.

So I believe it is time for a few things. Firstly, though...

Onderon_CantinaSIGN_zps74be1484.png

Started the edit for that sign some time ago, and finally finished it. It's actually two images, which I actually forgot after I did the line and text work. So I went back in, switched around the images, and made the second just lines that match up with the actuall "sign" texture. Might have to slow that down by a frame or two. It's only at four as is. though. And yes, I used a similar design as in Xarwarz VE2013 Onderon, but not exactly the same.

However, while I do plan on releasing Onderon soon, there is only one issue - the "blast" texture used for Onderon is used on Dantooine, and the contrast is rather jarring. I'll either do something different with it, or release it as is, and change it later.

As for Telos, I'll be updating that soon(Hopefully not forgeting about it again).

Also, I think at least the Star Forge retex is ready, although it bugs the hell out of me that the SF door is not as modeled as the texture would suggest. Ah well.

I did a test of K1's Dantooine as well, and...probably not. The same technically goes for the Unknown World, but I'll probably limit that to the "ruin" textures and such, if possible. Manaan I will be finishing and releasing at some point.

So the update for Telos has been uploaded. I might have to fix the screenshots, I'm not sure. As for the changes...

-Fixed Shader Effects.
-Changed Advertisement(Twi'lek Dancer)
-Added appropriate images and effects to Telos loading screens(Most, but not all - mainly the End Game Telos loading screens are as of yet untouched)
-Added textures from Quanon's "Telos Citadel Station Skybox" mod, and edited them to fit the mod's theme. Credits for this addition added to readme.
-Switched the line colors for TEL_dor10 and TEL_dor11, as TEL_dor11's alpha contains 'TSF' in aurabesh. Text also added to that texture, in the aurabesh font.
-Cleaned up the lines on a few textures.
-Cleaned up most of the Advertisements.

The next thing will either be the release of Onderon, or the Star Forge - maybe both. Might even get those together today.