Hassat Hunter

New forum; confusing and ugly?

Guest DH-010

It'll probably be restored, but the link to the Arcade has disappeared from the navigation-bar. I can still get to it by manually typing in the url though, so the page itself is not gone.

edit: The games themselves are broken though...

Apologies if this comes through too 'whiny' ;).

Edited by DH-010

Bloody hell, I never checked those or the downloads, I was too busy trying to fix the styles.

I'll get it fixed, depending on the problem it may not be until late tomorrow or Thursday though as it's now 10.45pm and I have to get up at 4.30am to be at work at 5am.

Guest DH-010

Oh, no...

Take your time.

Now you mention it, I should go to bed also... Time flies...

Guest Senka

Would you like me to make another style/styles and keep it the default colours but change the blue to green/yellow/red and better blue?

Oh, yes! You are so kind... ;)

Thank you veru much! Already change to default style...

Edited by Senka

I'll be honest it might be a while, as I may have to go to hospital for a minor operation today or tomorrow so I'll be off for a few days if I do go in.

I'll have the iPhone so I can post but I shan't be able to do any work.

Can we have a quick link to posts of the last 24 hours? (or if it already exists, where is it?)

Seems I miss a LOT of threads in 'new posts' that I haven't read yet but don't show up regardless.

(Apologies to everyone who expected something from me and didn't get an answer due to this as result)

I can't remember how to make a new navtab at the moment and it looks like I shall being going into hospital for a few days now, damn it, and I haven't got the time to try make one now so I made a quick notice at the top of the forums with a link to get the posts made in the last 24 hours. It will only be displayed on the main forum pages and not the thread pages. If you dismiss the notice (using the little 'X' in the top right corner), log out and then log in again and it will be back.

Hopefully I won't be gone for more than a couple of days, like I said I will check in while I'm gone.

If you come across anything that needs changing, please post it in this thread.

While we're at it, can we change rcm's description? The current one is a bit childish.

Other than the 'childish' remark, I'd have to agree. That whole issue is done and over with it seems.

Thanks, doc. Also...could we get a theme that doesn't send me into an epileptic fit? :P

Yeah sure. I hate this theme more than I hate my brother-in-law and I really, really can't stand that prick.

What kind of theme are you looking for? Light or dark or bright fluorescent pink?