Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

TSLRCM download

Nice.

Just tried it myself (long live KSE cheating) and it did work fine yeah, even when using Ulic's Peragus mod.

I'll stick to .dlg files though... ;)

Are you gonna post an updated 232TEL.mod, so others can have the issue fixed?

I've given this download a try and so far I've run into a lot of bugs. I've hit Nar Shadaa but have had to delete those saved games and go back to where I just picked up Bao Dur because of, 1.) the Aidaa quest cannot be completed because I am not given the conversational choices to kill the Exchange Boss. 2.)Bartender does not give Juma Juice, so I can't get into the Warehouse. 3.) I'm told I already have finished the lightsaber quest so I can't get my lightsaber. 4.) Cheats don't work otherwise I'd have use that as a workaround, even though I do have the EnableCheats=1 in my folder. It just became unplayable because conversational pieces that should come up aren't.

Is there a patch coming to the download provided in this thread?

Maybe. The only mod I've put in is the higher def movies and music, then patch, then the tslcrm 1.6 and that's it. I'm just noticing that there are a ton of quests I cannot finish due to the conversation just not giving me the option. I'm checking the internet to see if there are other instances of this.

uninstalling and reinstalling, this time not using the high def movie and music, not that I saw any differences anyway. Just going to install game, patch, then tslcrm

Guest daneel

Great job! Could you also add some support for widescreen resolutions, please? like 1680x1050. Right now I use some patch, but it is not working very well (it doesnt allow full screen play, only windowed). I don't know if this is difficult or not. If it is, please excuse my question.

Widescreen isn't something that is covered by the scope of this mod. It would be modifying the original exe, which the team has no intention to do. However, the Widescreen Gaming Forum has created a patch to allow the game to be run in full screen at widescreen resolutions.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords - Widescreen Gaming Wiki gives more information. It requires a no-cd patched version of the original exe, which won't be linked here, due to copyright reasons.

Guest AnnaBubbles

Hey. I've been waiting for this for a few years (fantastic job by the way!) and I have some questions.

1. Where do I install this mod to?

2. Is it possible to run the mod even after Peragus? I'm on Dantooine at the moment, and I've only unlocked T3-M4, Kreia, Atton and Bao-Daor. (Possibly Disciple soon.) Would my game be corrupted if I run the mod?

3. If the game is corrupted, how do I uninstall the mod?

Thanks for your time. :P

Edited by AnnaBubbles

well no official post but it is there... damn it looks like i have to reintegrate all my mods again and start a new game :P :p

Guest wvsnl

I am just beginning with the prologue and I like the option to have some conversation options with that 3C-FD (or whatever it is called) droid. It adds something new to the prologue, cant wait to see what else you have to the game. Seeing as the last Kotor II game I completed was with TSLRCM 1.4 without any patch.

wasn't that included already in 1.6 version? i know you could invite the droid to join your party, am not sure about conversations though

Guest wvsnl

The conversations weren't I remember because I started a 1.6 playthrough 2 days ago

Yeah, it's new for 1.7.

For the record; I don't like it. T3 never speaks throughout the game, I don't like that he suddenly does so here, only part in the game now. But VP did, and apparently Stoney and Zbyl.

Wait, what? T3 talks? What the hell?

Is this just during the prologue, he talks to that other droid? I guess that is... er... what's the word. Tolerable. Although it still doesn't make sense when for instance in Nar Shaddaa warehouse you don't see his dialogue except beeps and bops, either. (And it works out great).

That's kind of the whole success of T3 as a character - he has so much personality even though we never know exactly what he's saying. Or, at least we didn't used to know... :P

Edited by Markus Ramikin

My thoughts exactly.

Oh, anyways... I don't really have time to test 1.7, so if you want to test it feel free to see if we didn't create any glaring gamestopping bugs with the new content that got restored...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

Yeah, it's new for 1.7.

For the record; I don't like it. T3 never speaks throughout the game, I don't like that he suddenly does so here, only part in the game now. But VP did, and apparently Stoney and Zbyl.

Honestly I could never give an opinion one way or the other as I never mess with the prolog anymore.

BTW vers 1.7 is now in the download section.

So I guess this means we wont fix the last bug then, or the Dxun scene?

Well, I guess I could add them myself, once I know how to add globals... anyone?

EDIT: Think I already found it... That was easy.

Edited by Hassat Hunter