Sign in to follow this  
Darth Paulus

TSLRCM Guides

Hi. I know that VP is away from modding now, but I have to ask: Is someone willing to make a revised HK Factory Walkthrough for TSLRCM 1.8? I could eventually help with it (with VP's permission of course) but since I'm not an author of TSLRCM, it would be rather inapropriate.

Also, long time ago, I saw here some revised influence guide requests and offers to do it (something like this ). Is it still planned to do an Influence Guide on TSLRCM 1.8? Again, I could do this, but I would need an exact list of all changes for INF+ and INF- hits in TSLRCM 1.8.

Thanks for the attention, Paulus out. :-)

Hi. I know that VP is away from modding now, but I have to ask: Is someone willing to make a revised HK Factory Walkthrough for TSLRCM 1.8? I could eventually help with it (with VP's permission of course) but since I'm not an author of TSLRCM, it would be rather inappropriate.

A counter-proposal: Update the guide and forward the resulting document to the "usual suspects" via PM or e-mail for approval.

A counter-proposal: Update the guide and forward the resulting document to the "usual suspects" via PM or e-mail for approval.

OK, gladly will do. (Could take a while, though) :-)

And what about the Influence Guide? Would it be possible to get the updated data somehow? (I mean, apart from manual "play-note-load-play-note" way) :-)

And what about the Influence Guide? Would it be possible to get the updated data somehow? (I mean, apart from manual "play-note-load-play-note" way) :-)

I would suggest you Private Message Hassat Hunter for those sorts of details.

Hi. I know that VP is away from modding now

Clarification: Away from modding, not the community. Basically I'm avoiding any truly time-consuming activities.

You can go ahead and make a walkthrough, I have no issues with that. It has changed quite a bit (technically speaking the walkthrough is a couple versions old) so if it's truly necessary then by all means someone please make a walkthrough.

Although Hassat and I discussed it over and over to make it less "confusing" than it was in the past, and we had to make sure that all of the possible ideas we had were either fleshed out or tossed out. That said, a guide on how to do some... trickier things might be useful.

You can go ahead and make a walkthrough, I have no issues with that. It has changed quite a bit (technically speaking the walkthrough is a couple versions old) so if it's truly necessary then by all means someone please make a walkthrough.

Although Hassat and I discussed it over and over to make it less "confusing" than it was in the past, and we had to make sure that all of the possible ideas we had were either fleshed out or tossed out. That said, a guide on how to do some... trickier things might be useful.

OK, thx, I will do my best. Although it may take a little while since my time for playing the computer games is irregular at best. Nevertheless, it will get done, eventually, since I am very excited from 1.8. :-)

Not sure what exactly the "trickier things" are (I did not get to the HK factory yet), but being very thorough player, I am confident I will find them. Maybe if you can PM me what should I watch out for, I would be grateful. ;-)

For the INF guide, the patch logs are about as far as you can get with changes about it.

Should feature them all...

For the INF guide, the patch logs are about as far as you can get with changes about it.

Should feature them all...

OK. Will try to excavate... thx.