Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

Can you also post pictures of the Robe Fix included in 1.8. I could not see the picture on the other thread.

A) I can't see the Robe Fix picture either.

B) Darthbdaman, ignore my PM.

Every time i am with hk-47 and we fight hk-50, after the battle hk loses his weapons. Is that a bug, does that happen to someone else?

I want to say thank you for creating this mod, as we all know KOTOR 2 is a terrific game even in its severely cut state, and this mod adds a whole new level of depth and play-ability!

I've been playing through the 1.7 release as a Dark Side character and have discovered an interesting bug, I have had a scout round on this forum and others for the same problem but haven't found any similar topics or posts.

After the events on the Ravager and you depart for Malachor V, there is a cut-scene where Kreia and Sion have their conversation in the Trayus Core, now after this cut-scene has apparently finished, the screen goes black, however if you save and reload the game, you appear in the Trayus Core with Kreia and Sion (who is in his force choked state), if you talk to Kreia she simply gives the line about needing to go to the Jedi Enclave. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue or if it is a known bug.

I'm running version 1.7 of the TSLRCM with the unofficial patch, the Ravager black screen fix and the USM along with its associated compatibility fix.

I was also wondering how many further builds you anticipate? As there must be a limit on how much content was left available and so much has been added I was wondering how much more content we could be expecting.

Apologies if any of this has been mentioned before or elsewhere, and also...Hello!

Changelist from original installer to version 2 of the 1.8 installer (hopefully got all, might have forgotten some small things, or stuff other members did. If so, sorry about that)... also, new readme.

Hey Hassat,

just saw that AWESOME changelist for the latest version, and I was just wondering if the fixes of certain bugs (I reported nearly two years ago here ) made it to the final version (they are not listed in the changelist, that's why I'm asking). The bugs were:

1) At the end of Traya's arrival to Trayus Core and Sion confrontation sequence, Kreia has a transparent cape.

2) The overlay music stops playing roughly in the middle of this sequence (the "Darth Traya Theme" music track is simply too short for the entire sequence and it should be looped so there wouldn't be silent minute or two)

3) During the convo between Kreia and Atris the "Telosian Base" music track is not supressed.

ThatDearGuy, I think the idea is that they literally have no will besides their master's - they have been consumed by his hunger, but not killed. So they might even perceive themselves to be part of the being choking Tobin.

I can understand the reasoning behind it, it's just looks odd regardless. What are they doing, why are they there? Shouldn't Nihilus be the one to have a little apathetic platoon around him? Being the boss and all. No, they'd just die from being near him, I guess. Never mind.

First;

http://deadlystream.com/forum/gallery/image/235-poor-poor-atton/

Every time i am with hk-47 and we fight hk-50, after the battle hk loses his weapons. Is that a bug, does that happen to someone else?

Not to me. Welcome anyone else who has that. For now, what other mods do you use?

I'm running version 1.7 of the TSLRCM with the unofficial patch, the Ravager black screen fix and the USM along with its associated compatibility fix.

That's the problem :(. Even with the comp patch there seem to be issues with Malachor.

Just use "warp 901mal" to continue on...

I was also wondering how many further builds you anticipate? As there must be a limit on how much content was left available and so much has been added I was wondering how much more content we could be expecting.

Just 1.8, hopefully...

1) At the end of Traya's arrival to Trayus Core and Sion confrontation sequence, Kreia has a transparent cape.

2) The overlay music stops playing roughly in the middle of this sequence (the "Darth Traya Theme" music track is simply too short for the entire sequence and it should be looped so there wouldn't be silent minute or two)

3) During the convo between Kreia and Atris the "Telosian Base" music track is not supressed.

1. Dunno...

2. There is no way to do music looping... so that's not possible.

3. It is now...

That's the problem :(. Even with the comp patch there seem to be issues with Malachor.

Just use "warp 901mal" to continue on...

Ah shame, everything has worked like a charm up until this point...USM helps this game feel more like Star Wars! That was a major niggle for me, all the lightsaber hilts looking like some sort of weird candlestick.

I don't know whether this is of any interest, but I had a bit more of a look around, and my character seems to have been dropped in the middle of the cut-scene itself as there are a few entities such as "Sith Assassin 2" and "Stunt Saber", which at a guess seem to be characters or entities called exclusively for cut-scenes.

In any case thanks for the tip, I'll try to not let it ruin my immersion! :P

A random question: what was the approximate date anybody first started working on the earliest version of TSLRCM?

I can understand the reasoning behind it, it's just looks odd regardless. What are they doing, why are they there? Shouldn't Nihilus be the one to have a little apathetic platoon around him? Being the boss and all. No, they'd just die from being near him, I guess. Never mind.

An interesting question. I don't think this is the thread in which to discuss it.

2. There is no way to do music looping... so that's not possible.

How about extending it?

How about extending it?

By manually modifying the music file for example.

By manually modifying the music file for example.

We understood what planck was saying.

A new sound file would have to be added instead of merely modifying the existing sound file.

We understood what planck was saying.

A new sound file would have to be added instead of merely modifying the existing sound file.

Or one could just set a delay command in the module's on enter script.

void main()
{
    object oArea = GetArea(OBJECT_SELF);

DelayCommand(LENGTH OF TRAYA THEME, MusicBackgroundPlay(oArea));

}

Of course that's assuming that the background music has already been changed to the Traya theme. I guess you could change it so it's like this:

void main()
{

int nAmbientMusic = Reference to the ambient music.2da label for Traya's theme;

DelayCommand(0.1 or 0.2 seconds longer than the Traya theme, MusicBackgroundChangeDay(oArea, nAmbientMusic));

DelayCommand(0.1 or 0.2 seconds longer than the Traya theme, MusicBackgroundChangeNight(oArea, nAmbientMusic));

DelayCommand(0.3 seconds longer than the Traya theme, MusicBackgroundPlay(oArea));

}

That should keep it going for the rest of the cutscene.

(Also ignore the strange colors in the code boxes, seems Deadly Stream does that automatically and I can't change it.)

• Like 1

Hey, was the issue where the TSF guards on Citadel station would never continue walking their waypoints once you talked to them fixed for 1.8?

Or one could just set a delay command in the module's on enter script.

void main()
{

DelayCommand(LENGTH OF TRAYA THEME, MusicBackgroundPlay(oArea));

}

Of course that's assuming that the background music has already been changed to the Traya theme. I guess you could change it so it's like this:

void main()
{

DelayCommand(0.1 or 0.2 seconds longer than the Traya theme, MusicBackgroundChangeDay(oArea, nAmbientMusic));

DelayCommand(0.1 or 0.2 seconds longer than the Traya theme, MusicBackgroundChangeNight(oArea, nAmbientMusic));

DelayCommand(0.3 seconds longer than the Traya theme, MusicBackgroundPlay(oArea));

}

That should keep it going for the rest of the cutscene.

(Also ignore the strange colors in the code boxes, seems Deadly Stream does that automatically and I can't change it.)

For the strange Color, that's because of that line :

You've put a single quote in "Traya's". I don't know which language this is, even though it looks derivated from C, but that single quote will probably create an error. Depending on that language specs and your preference you could use double quotes arround the value or an escape character to solve the problem.

For those wishing to loop or alter the 907 cutscene, see it here;

And tell me exactly what's wrong... I don't see it. Kreia runs for Kreia, and then it's Malachor for Sion and Kreia. Perfect sense, not?

Ignore;

* The camera close-ups on Sion, VP's fix isn't in the installer :/

* The skips. Still sucky video-recording tools.

* Sion not kneeling properly after the "break"... never noticed it before, probably since I always had movies on, just not now. Fixed it so Sion always kneels properly in the future.

I don't see any transparent cape, I see no issue with the music... and I really don't see the reason why to super-loop the Kreia soundtrack throughout all this and more...

Hey, was the issue where the TSF guards on Citadel station would never continue walking their waypoints once you talked to them fixed for 1.8?

No. I really didn't want to mess with 202TEL, since the NPC's there flee in battle and don't randomly walk about. Forgot the TSF though. I suppose I could just give them the same modification Riiken got...

No time to work anymore on 1.8... do have some time to update the vid, using VP's fix and the kneel fix... Again, "skips" are due to fraps 30 sec limit and having to re-start recording, which can be a pain some times.

That is excellent! Those added lines really rock.

What added lines?

I'm so confused...

It's nothing 'new' or anything... it's just the scene as it is... wondering... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT PEOPLE?

(Especially music wise that it requires so many people offering to extend the Kreia music, which I think would make the scene worse...)

Yeah, still confused...

I really didn't recall the scene in question so I didn't know what the issues were with it. It seems to be working perfectly fine, so no need for a music change. I just offered a solution that would prove valid, I think, without really knowing what was going on. I thought people were referring to the scene between Kreia and Atris when Kreia basically destroys Atris' perception of herself and causes her fall to the darkside but I guess I was wrong.

There, too, it makes more sense for the music to just fade away after the Atris theme... so it goes in Academy background music, and continues that way into what triggers next (Handmaiden scene or the PC being next to hawk)... IMO

Every cutscene ingame works like that. Except for the .biks, but well, they were made .bik's (and have no soundtrack for their ingame version, those needed to be re-created)...