virtualrich1975

The fight to Tienn Tub's Workshop

I have just acquired the transponder codes and empty card from the warehouse and rejoined with Atton and Mira. After fighting off all the Gands I am not sure where to go next. I can leave the docks but cannot go through the door to the refugee landing pad. I read in walkthroughs that the game is supposed to automatically take the party to Tienn Tub after leaving the warehouse with T3-M4 but this is not happening. Not sure if it has anything to do with changes made by the TSLRCM or not. It's been a while since I last played this game (way back when it was first released) so it could be there's something I am missing that has nothing to do with the TSLRCM.

With TSLRCM it's not automatic. After acquiring the transponder codes you have to fight your way from the Docks to Tien's shop. It's not an easy task either. At a guesstimate you have four encounters with a total of some 35-40 opponents to fight between the Docks and Tien's shop. That doesn't include the dozen or so Gand heading from Mira's hideout to the Docks.

It sounds like you have an incompatible mod in your Override. You might want to list the mods you're using so the more knowledgable members of the forum can tell you what's up.

With TSLRCM it's not automatic. After acquiring the transponder codes you have to fight your way from the Docks to Tien's shop. It's not an easy task either. At a guesstimate you have four encounters with a total of some 35-40 opponents to fight between the Docks and Tien's shop. That doesn't include the dozen or so Gand heading from Mira's hideout to the Docks.

It sounds like you have an incompatible mod in your Override. You might want to list the mods you're using so the more knowledgable members of the forum can tell you what's up.

It's all good. I was able to use warp 301Nar to get back to the Refugee Landing pad and a save game editor to remove the "cheat used" from the save game.

Mods I have installed are Handmaiden/Sister Fix, Disciple as a Mirialan, Force Fashion II, Handmaiden's White Leathers, High Level Force Powers vers. 2.1, New Bastila Ages and Clothes, New Admiral Onasi Ages, Kreia's Assorte Robes, Dissapearing Rubat Crystal Fix, Onderon Starport Visa Expansion. The following might be installed: Darth Nihilus Lord of Hunger reskin, Sith Trooper Replacement Skins, EZ Swoop, Ebon Hawk Hidden Compartment, Imperial Officer Mod reskin, Kill Disciple Mod, Kreia Eyes reskin, Quello to Watto, Visas reskin, Onderon Museum Upgrade, Remote Tells You How Influential You Are, Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox, Sherruk - Attacks With Lightsabers, Shinobi Robes, Sion's Arrival Fix, T3 Rakatan Droid Mod, vURT'S KOTOR: TSL EBON HAWK RETEXTURE 1.0.

Sherruk - Attacks With Lightsabers,

Considering I'm 99.9% sure this is a KOTOR 1 mod, that might be your problem..

Sherruk - Attacks With Lightsabers,

Considering I'm 99.9% sure this is a KOTOR 1 mod, that might be your problem..

You're right it is a KOTOR 1 mod, but it's probably not even installed. I will check anyway.

Just having played some going through the door from Docks to Refugee Pad works now. It might be just this specific part of the game (and mods) when the exile is not in the party.

Edit:Sherruk lightsaber mod is not installed. I don't even know why I have it. I don't plan to be playing KOTOR 1.

"Ebon Hawk Hidden Compartment"

I suggest removing this mod if you have it... unless you want to miss out on things like the HK-Factory that is...

Has anyone else come across the "Handmaiden/Visas" clones, right outside the Ebon Hawk? If I go back in after landing on Nar Shaddaa for the first time (when the cutscene plays with Handmaiden, Kreia, Atton, 'Player', and Visas all standing around outside the ship, and at the end of it you're not prompted to select party members, so they're all still standing around if you walk away), and then come back out with either Handmaiden or Visas in my party, the Visas/Handmaiden (both of them, regardless of whether you have one or both in your party) from the cutscene are still standing there, but not Atton or Kreia.

{EDIT}

It looks like the two characters that stand right outside the ship depend on the two you pick as party members before you're prompted to after talking to Quello, and if you have anyone in your party after that convo, then those two will be cloned, and the previous two will be removed. I was able to fix it by deselecting all party members, re-entering the Ebon Hawk (after Quello convo), and exiting again without a party. I suppose the other way to prevent this from happening would be to just not select a party until prompted after speaking to Quello.

New problem. When talking to the swoop race guy (the guy with the tentacles) in the Onderon Cantina I can start a race but it says I must beat a time of "Unknown Token" or something like that. Also when I do complete the race it takes me back to him and he asks if I am back to race again. Also when I try to leave this part of the cantina it does the same, takes me back and he asks if I am back to race.

French version?

I did recall reading about that from Ttlan's walkthrough for french users. Might want to try his dialog.tlk in that case. No idea about leaving the cantina...

French version?

I did recall reading about that from Ttlan's walkthrough for french users. Might want to try his dialog.tlk in that case. No idea about leaving the cantina...

English. Also Nikko is missing from the Cantina, so I cannot continue the quest to redeem Dhagon Ghent. Edit:Apparently it has something to do with the Starport Visas mod.

With Tienn Tubb's little shop, there are two "Droid Upgrade Slot" items available for purchase (apparently they grant the Feat: Upgrade Level 2 to droids that don't have it yet). If I buy anything else (in this shop) before buying this item, and then buy this item, the game will crash, but if I buy one of the Droid Upgrade Slots first, the second disappears and is replaced by duplicates of every other item in the shop.

But wait, it gets better! If I buy anything else after duplicating all the other items, that item's duplicate will disappear, but when I buy the last item (which is really an item and a duplicate listing), the game crashes.

[edit]

And now any subsequent droid merchant I visit will 'duplicate' their entire inventory upon purchase of any sensor.