Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

World Bosses

Hey guys. Ever since I saw SD-0 on Coruscant, I've been somewhat jealous of those in Guilds as I'd love to be able to have a number of folks to assist me taking down these bad boys. Has anyone completed taking down a World Boss yet. If so, do you have video of your acommplishments?

You can solo a world boss? Yeah right, and Revan really used the Force to teleport somewhere safe. Right.

You can solo a world boss? Yeah right, and Revan really used the Force to teleport somewhere safe. Right.

Statement: *sigh* Being a meatbag, your query does not surprise me.

Answer: Yes, you can solo a World Boss. Unfortunately the only ones you can solo are Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Taris, and Nar Shaddaa. You have to be level 50 to take 0-very little damage.

Statement: He was Revan. Teleporting somewhere safe would not be beyond his capabilities or character. After all, it is not possible to destroy the master.

I solo Coruscant and Taris without even looking lol.

My guild has beaten all the world bosses and is currently 10/10 Normal Ops and 4/10 Hard Mode. We should get 9/10 Hard next week though.

Until I see a video I won't believe this. Not trying to anger you or anything but I just can't believe this.

HK, your master was killed. So where were you? Twice.

Answer: I don't but I can solo the ones on Coruscant and Taris.

I would like to see a video for this, HK-47. I have a few questions on this as well:

1) You're using a level 50 toon but what companion did you have with you?

2) Related to the first question - as it determines what companions you can bring: what class and sub class are you playing as?

3) Could you discuss your strategies for bringing down the Coruscant (SD-0) and Taris (Subject Alpha) world bosses?

I'm a Sentinel, with Doc as my companion.

I have a rakata/columi gear mix, with Doc sitting in a mix of Champion/Columi. Its very easy, I'll try to get a video of SD-0 or Subject Alpha up in the next day or so.

Until I see a video I won't believe this. Not trying to anger you or anything but I just can't believe this.

HK, your master was killed. So where were you? Twice.

Statement: I'll be soloing one after I've posted this.

Correction: The master never died. If by some means he has (which is highly unlikely since he is the master and can't be destroyed) it will have been for the first time.

I would like to see a video for this, HK-47. I have a few questions on this as well:

1) You're using a level 50 toon but what companion did you have with you?

2) Related to the first question - as it determines what companions you can bring: what class and sub class are you playing as?

3) Could you discuss your strategies for bringing down the Coruscant (SD-0) and Taris (Subject Alpha) world bosses?

Answer: (1)Companions don't fight the bosses because only true heroes (players) can fight them. They just stand there and cower.

Answer: (2)That's a complicated one. I've done it with all of my level 50 characters (trooper vanguard, consular sage, inquisitor assassin), and I fought the Kaas boss with my 40 something inquisitor (don't remember the level when I fought it).

Answer: (3)Attack.

Statement: So I just went to fight the SD-0 droid, and it's apparently bugged. I died at half health 3 times by a normal attack which shouldn't happen as I should be taking no damage in the first place, and my armor was taking 0 damage. So something's up with it. I will attempt to fight the Taris one. But it's trigger hasn't shown up at this time. If I can't kill it for some stupid reason. I'll link a video of someone else doing it.

Edited by HK-47

Indeed, I don't think you all understand how the damage scales. After enemies are gray to you, they do little (like 30/hit) to no damage at all to you.

Statement: So I just went to fight the SD-0 droid, and it's apparently bugged. I died at half health 3 times by a normal attack which shouldn't happen as I should be taking no damage in the first place, and my armor was taking 0 damage. So something's up with it. I will attempt to fight the Taris one. But it's trigger hasn't shown up at this time. If I can't kill it for some stupid reason. I'll link a video of someone else doing it.

It is called "enrage" HK, all world bosses have it. When you fight one for too long it can one shot even a tank in full rakata.

As for soloing them, heres a video of marauder vs Rogue Cartel Warbot on Quesh (level 38 world boss):

Not me ofc, im doing world bosses with my guild.

It is called "enrage" HK, all world bosses have it. When you fight one for too long it can one shot even a tank in full rakata.

Statement: Not in this case. At level 50 (me) that droid can enrage all it wants and it still won't do more damage than if it wasn't. I got 5 shots off before I'd die at the beginning of the fight.

Agreement: You can die when soloing from an enraged boss, if they're on a planet higher than Nar Shaddaa.