Etherael Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago (edited) Kotor Model Viewer in Browser Everything in Image is usable except, - export FBX and OBJ does NOT work in browser but you CAN save project file. You can also select individual model parts and change texture. https://pixeldrain.com/u/Nr1hiM1d https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/732dfcc1602fd4e329ee0b7f4022a9a1429d996162893d4426bfb0242dca8dc8?nocache=1 Edited 35 minutes ago by Etherael Updated Quote
Etherael Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago (edited) https://pixeldrain.com/u/664wxMAb https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/856ee378af66f55a796d91e69b1d30271fcb833f97863af014e027a94495005b?nocache=1 Edited 20 hours ago by Etherael Quote
Vriff Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago Interesting, I've never seen or heard of this, do you know who published it? Can't find any author info. Quote
Etherael Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago 15 minutes ago, Vriff said: Interesting, I've never seen or heard of this, do you know who published it? Can't find any author info. Guess i should have explained I assisted this to Spoiler Claude as way to view HD textures without having to go in game. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.