Sign in to follow this  
Zeddles

Anybody help with a mod i cant find? (kotor 1)

I cant find a mod for KOTOR 1 that I had been using before, if anybody knows the mod that would be amazing. It was one that altered the underwear of the PC. There were 3 different designs within the mod, and each design was linked to a different ethnicity (caucasion had 1 design, asian had another etc)

I swear I found it on this site before but i feel like i've searched every word variation and scrolled through every kotor 1 mod published and cant find it lol

No that definitely isnt it. It was definitely for kotor, and was just 3 different designs. I remember because the description didnt say that each design was linked to a different pc head, so I thought there was a choice, then got confused when it was just the one folder. Discovered it was linked to ethinicities when i was making sure Dark Hope's PC heads had gone in correctly.

Its ok, I found it! I was misremembering. It was Dark Hope's PC head textures, they came with different undies as well