Sign in to follow this  
DragonChild

Will you wait to TOR to be free-to-play before trying it?

Dont put non-essential abilities in I guess.

Subs now have 6 bars. Which is 2 more than I even need. I only use 3 but then 2 thirds of another one on my Shadow.

Dont put non-essential abilities in I guess.

Subs now have 6 bars. Which is 2 more than I even need. I only use 3 but then 2 thirds of another one on my Shadow.

thats very hard, cuz i pretty much use all my abilities. and you guy have 6 now? they should at least let us have a third, so we can have like half of what you have.

Used 1 till level 16.

Now going to 2. Like to have some spacing, so there's an 'empty' slot between attack, buff etc.

Suits me fine. Most skills are unused anyway, only have the useful ones listed... and when it comes down to it, that aren't a whole lot.

Heh. My highest level character was 41-42 and I only used two bars in the whole game... it's enough.

Also, XP has to be really screwed for subscribers, since my bounty hunter who got to Nar Shaddaa last night is way over-level even with reduced experience gain, and I sure didn't do every single quest...

Heh. My highest level character was 41-42 and I only used two bars in the whole game... it's enough.

Also, XP has to be really screwed for subscribers, since my bounty hunter who got to Nar Shaddaa last night is way over-level even with reduced experience gain, and I sure didn't do every single quest...

Um, I dont know, I heard F2P ppl got less XP or something?? Dont know if it's true, they may have just not implemented it after all was said and done. But no, I'm always well overleveled going to each planet. If you do the heroics and bonus series' and whatnot you should be.

If they had listened to thier subscribers beforehand then they wouldnt have made basic crap like color matching and hide headslot a cartel market unlock. Totally stupid. But I am pretty damn sure they will revoke it in the future.

Um, I dont know, I heard F2P ppl got less XP or something??

That's what everybody tells me, which is why I'm surprised I'm already over-leveled 2 or 3 levels :eek:

the weird thing is, i think im overleveled, so the less xp thing doesnt seem so bad (and you know that when you hover ur mouse over the xp bar). im lvl 24 and im barely through nar shadaa. i think its cuz i did all of the heroics on balmorra and repeated a bunch because i was doing the whole 'you help me with my heroic, ill help u with ur heroic' thing. ive also done 2 flashpoints other than black talon, and i guess thats really good too. im a powertech and i use like all of my abilities. so far i took out the quick travel and the run ability (since thts always active), thats why im bothered by the only 2 quickbars rule.