Sign in to follow this  
Lewok2007

MOD:Energy Shields 2 Star Cards

Energy Shields 2 Star Cards

Description:
I've been playing EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 recently and I enjoy the idea of the Star Cards. I decided to work on a mod that makes Energy Shields into Star Cards similar to the ones in Bf2 but in kotor 2. 
5 Shields remain the same but they have different icons and different names:
Players Personal Armband > Player's Star Card
Energy Shield > Energy Star Card
Vao Armband > Only Icon changed but it's too sacred to change anything, also never found in game.
Arkanian Shield > Arkanian Star Card
Mandalorian Melee Shield > Melee Star Card

While they aren't exact replica's I've made a few that are Star Cards in bf2 but with a kotor twist (e.g. Bacta Bomb gives 2 regeneration, Bounty Hunter gives bonuses to Throw Saves.)

While they are quite "overpowered," most of them lose the og energy shield function and just give stat boosts instead. On a regular run on normal difficulty and good kotor experience, you probably won't need the original function anyway. (The 3 most commons at the start have stayed the same anyway.)

Installation:
Copy the "Override" folder into your Kotor 2 game directory and overwrite if prompted.
Older Energy Shields won't be affected iirc.

UnInstalling:
Delete the files in your game override folder that are in this mod's override folder. 

Compatability:
Compatible with almost everything, as long as this mod is installed after them.

Tools used:
Kotor Tool
Gimp

Permissions:
Use assets from this mod in your own if you'd like, as long as I am credited in the description.
DO NOT directly reupload this mod exactly to other sites without my permission. (Although if I wanted them there, I will upload them myself.)
DO NOT claim this mod as your own if you upload it to other sites without my permission. 

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, 
LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS 
AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE-MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY 
DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2023
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes