Sign in to follow this  
zbyl2

TOR soundtrack

Well I did mention not long ago I want a soundtrack, didn't I?

Looks like some nice guy got it up on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SWTORost#g/c/B00B70E152D0304C

Pretty cool stuff.

The track I recently mentioned as "one that made me want a soundtrack" is this new variation of KotOR's Republic Theme, called Darth Revan's Mask - I think it's a pretty amazing score, with other great ones being Baalmora Theme and Main Theme.

Have been listening for a while (not all), and can't say I can pick any track that really is memorable, or good.

Sure, it could suit as background music, but both KOTOR's have had great tracks. Also seems to suffer from trying a bit to hard to copy over the movies music. What place has that 4000 year before the movies? Also instead of making me feel more "Star Warsed in" it does the opposite.

Agreement: I sorta agree with some of that. KotOR 1&2 Had a bunch of tracks waaaaaay better than most of these.

Statement: My favorites of what is there on 11-23-11 is the Sith Temple which sounds like one of the KotOR 2 tracks (but I can't tell which one for sure as I'm not home at the moment) and the two main themes. Hopefully there will be some more that are awesome.