Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

We're back!

Unfortunetly due to stuff beyond anyones control we have to start with a fresh new forum. Until we get up to speed and members/staff get back on, please! just have a little patience with us if we can't get questions answered right away about any issues with TSLRCM.:)

Thanks!

and thanks to anyone that can help out answering about issues and questions.

Yep,I understand there are some things beyond your control. I learned that lesson all too well before :). I could probably help out with answering some things since I know some about modding KotOR. I am still working on K1R,however I am also working on some top secret projects not related to KotOR as well as replaying so games so yeah. Glad to see Deadly Stream back,I missed it.

Guest tpiom

So it's only a matter of time before the old forums return?

Nope, ain't gonna come back. All info lost.

The downloads will be available again soon. Unfortunately the posts/blogs etc are gone for good.

Guest tpiom
Nope, ain't gonna come back. All info lost.

Oh! :P

Well, a fresh start is never wrong.

Oh! :P

Well, a fresh start is never wrong.

Maybe but when I think of all the time it took to make my compatibility list, I curse myself not to ever have made a backup :(

Guest DH-010

At least it seems most of us survived...

The only thing... I'm a 'Junior Member' again... Nooooo :P

By the way, I hope the old lay-out of the forums will return sometime in the future. This blue thing has a rather meh... standard look.

Edited by DH-010

So who do we murder for this?

Honestly, should move to some reliable service. The Internet's the limit.

Yeah I chose a small local company, kinda owning one myself I like to try an support local companies but it was a huge mistake.

At least it seems most of us survived...

The only thing... I'm a 'Junior Member' again... Nooooo :P

I'll change it so everyone can have a custom title now.

Guest Fountace

Just wanted to say that I just found this mod like a week ago. Have been playing the game since then, and it rocks!

Guest JediKnight24
Hey, welcome back guys! You've been missed.

Indeed you have. I know I didn't use to post a lot on the old forums, but it felt like a nice community. I liked reading Jediphile's very informative blog posts and I was really looking forward to VPuppet's Malachor VI mod and still am. Anyway, good to have you guys back, I had wondered if the forums had gone for good considering the long time they had been down.

Also, I'd like to thank all the people who worked hard on the TSLRCM mod. I downloaded the beta version when it came out and despite the feeling that was the way TSL was meant to be, there were still some rather annoying bugs. I really appreciate the fact that many were fixed in the most recent version and I really enjoyed the new HK Factory experience. Thanks again guys!

Guest DragonEmperor

I'm glad to see you guys are back! I always did like this community and to see it go for so long made me a bit sad. Now that you guys are back, I can't wait to get back into it.

Guest Darth_Shan

Thank god the site's back online. I'm looking forward to a great time with all of you!

Hello, guys: A few months ago, I played the "TSLRCM" (beta version) and I enjoyed it *REALLY MUCH". Now, let me ask u: You're back. Is this mod HERE (1.6, with Nar Shadaa) the FINAL mod, with NO MISTAKES and new patches, the real final mod I can use to play the REAL KotOR 2? And, if that's the case: Does this mod work with my german version or do I have to use the "Language Converter Tool" again?

Sincerely,

Silvan^^

One of the options during install should be for the German version. 1.6 is the "final" for now. If we get together enough fixes over time I'm sure at some point we will make another patch. For the most part it's faily bug free(no major ones anyway) there are still some glitches and dialog stuff we probably missed.

All right: Well, I even enjoyed the "beta version" and I guess that this version here is even better :-D Well, I downloaded and installed it, so let's see what will happen :) And, guys: I really LOVE you for doing this. Thanks to you the world is able to play the REAL KotOR 2; DAMN, you should be treated like GODS for that

*nod* I used http://swmod.com/mods/TSLRCM16a.exe .

What dialogue.tlk? Is it another fix to the mod? This post

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/33-post1.html

doesn't mention it... can't you guys just put up one (1) link that has everything necessary in it?

Edited by Markus Ramikin