-
Posts
293 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Forum & Tracker Requests
Downloads
Gallery
Store
Events
Posts posted by Doctor
-
-
The vb 3 was quicker to style, you just change a couple of things and the whole forum was sorted, with vb 4 each part of the forum has a different style option, it's better in as much as you can customise each section how you want but it takes a lot longer to achieve, that and the names for the settings aren't that obvious, you have to decipher what they mean.
-
The reason for the quick change;
Deadly Forums - Forum Software
http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/site-feedback/137-errors-browsing-forum.html
http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/site-feedback/147-errors-forum-script.html
The reason the last forum was lost;
http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/tslrcm/5-were-back.html#post92
-
The poll and text area have now been fixed.
-
Only staff can change the title of a thread.
-
-
OK, now I see black text on near-black grey background. Hard to read. Especially with all the white elements of the rest of the page shining in my eyes.It wasn't like that, so I doubt it's final.
It wasn't final, I'm still tweaking things and most likely will be for the next couple of days.
If you see anything that doesn't look right or don't like please let me know.
Me too cannot find where to change forum scin. How to change it?It's at the bottom of the screen at the left.
-
It's been a while since I've done any scripting and I'm going by memory so I could be wrong here but try this;
int StartingConditional() { object oPC = GetFirstPC(); int int1 = GetHasFeat(FEAT_EMPATHY, oPC); if ((int1 = 1)) { return 1; } return 0; }Replace FEAT_EMPATHY with the feat you want to check.
-
1
-
-
The green style was disabled while I worked on it, it's still not done but I've enabled it now.
Here's an explination to what's going on; http://www.deadlystream.com/content.php?r=115-Forum-Software
-
I've fixed it for the green style but can't seem to on the others.
Until this is sorted only the green style will be available
-
I've tried looking into it but I can't figure out what the problem is.
I'll keep trying.
-
I've been having a bit of a play around and created a 'Dynamic' signature image for members to use on other forums.
The image will pull information from the database and show your information about your account here such as user title and post count.
You can find the code to use in your My Settings found here.
This what the image looks like but obviously it will show your info and not mine.
The font for your name is a php font I made from the Star Wars windows font, it's not come out as well as I had hoped so I will be making a new one but it will automatically change once I replace it.
-
Test post, ignore me.
-
It's fixed now.
The SEO rules for the forum and the downloads section were conflicting due to the word 'mods' - I've changed it so the downloads use 'modifications' now.
-
How I know? Because the issue fixed was that they typo'ed the required global flag
.The clumsy pratts.
-
Yeah I'll start working on them in the next few days.
-
Stoney should be adding the main mod soon.
-
-
The downloads section is back now, well it never disappeared as such - The downloads page was there but at some stage whilst altering the style to green/black, the links for the downloads, arcade, blogs and bug tracker disappeared.
Speaking of the style, this crappy thing here is only a temporary measure, as soon as I get some spare time I'll make a better one.
-
I'll get to work on a image for the header, as for the tabs at the top - god only knows what I've done there.
-
Sorry I should've explained better.
Once you join the new group, you should see a new option in the edit your details section of My Settings to edit your user title.
When you join the group, you may have to select an option that says something on the lines of 'make this my primary group'.
-
To set a custom user title, go to My Settings > Group Memberships
Now choose Join Groups next to Members
-
So who do we murder for this?
Honestly, should move to some reliable service. The Internet's the limit.
Yeah I chose a small local company, kinda owning one myself I like to try an support local companies but it was a huge mistake.
At least it seems most of us survived...The only thing... I'm a 'Junior Member' again... Nooooo

I'll change it so everyone can have a custom title now.
-
Would you like the arcade script added again?
And yeah the company went bust, they done automatic backups and I made the mistake of not taking any myself but don't worry I've learnt my lesson, I'm taking a daily backup of the database now.
New forum; confusing and ugly?
in Site Feedback
Posted
I think I know the problem now.
Green is the only style available at the moment so as you can't choose others the chooser is most likely hidden.