Sign in to follow this  
ttlan

Dialogue with Atton about the astronavigation system

How to reach the dialogue with Atton about the astronavigation system? Astrogation system.

003EBO_dlg003atton.dlg

e112

StrRef 75220 75221 :

Well, the astrogation system is voice-printed and locked down, but that T3 unit is doubling as the astrogation system.

You can try to plot a course, but without that T3 unit to perform the calculations, you'd probably plow us into a star.

I have the impression never to have met it.

Edited by ttlan

You can't.

Looks like a dialogue that's supposed to run if you talk to him between the first chat and not yet having talked with Kreia.

Should be easy enough to add by adding a global_set 4 of 003EBO_Atton_Talk to the c_chk003atttlk 3 line. Wouldn't mess things up, though one would need to add new checks to the conversations that are new to prevent them being triggered prematurely, ending up on Telos. Oh, and move the c_chk003atttlk 4 line up, or you could never get to Telos.

Well, then there is the issue the entire branch relies on Atton mentioning the terrible navi-map, which only happens when you actually have talked to Kreia, which makes it impossible to access these dialogue sections.

I had found those same strrefs before, and I looked in the dialogs, and it looked like you should be able to get those responses. I didn't look at the conditionals though, so I'm not sure...

Something new, here ?

And, what sets 000_Astrogation to 1 ?

I can't get the dialog with T3 about the astrogation system, in Dialogs.bif\t3m4.dlg, begining with StrRef 72900 "T3, what's wrong with the astrogation system?"

Yet I'm sure I already reached this dialogue with T3.

I played the vanilla game, and I'm pretty sure I got those lines when I talked to Atton on the Hawk (after talking to Kreia - I would see to that fool in the cockpit)

It would be nice to get these lines restored, if at all possible. Could it be put in time for TSLRCM 1.8?

You need an INT of 15+.

Pretty sure astrigation is set after the HK/T3 cutscene.

I am sure I can hokey something up for 1.8, but it'll definitely sound hokey with the content provided :(.

Worth a shot though...

Done.

Now to test wheter or not it breaks anything (since I upped the main convo global by 1 to get this line in properly. Hopefully no scripts use it!)

If successful expect it in 1.8 ;).

Guest Dark_Ansem

let's hope so. a small immersion is nice.