cybershadow

starwarsknights.com down?

I am interested in modding KotOR 2 and have downloaded Kotor Tool and KSE. However, many of the remaining applications I need are only available for download through starwarsknights.com, it seems, and I am unable to access the site. Does anyone know why the site might be down or if there is another location where I can download tk102's wonderful modding tools?

Holy crap, thank you so much! I was pulling my hair out earlier because of the same issue.

And... this might seem like a long shot...

The newest Kotortools (1.0.2~) has a pathing issue that means I can't run it completely on my computer. I can start it, I can edit 2DAs with it, but it won't do much else. A few forum posts around here have said that older versions don't have the pathing issue.

You wouldn't happen to have an older version of kotortools hanging around, would you?

Now that starwarsknights and lucasforums are down again, this raises the question of what else of long term value on those sites might be a good candidate for saving for the long term.

This isn't the first time that LF has gone down as we all know too well. I fear the day when LF will go down and will not come back up again. As the years go by, that becomes more of a realistic possibility especially with the decline in traffic over there.

Perhaps there are modding threads or tutorials or mods even that are worth backing up somewhere.

Thoughts anyone?

Guest R2-X2

The tutorial section would be my first thought, but, just as you say, there are many other interesting threads worth being preserved aswell.

The tutorial section is basically a must have, especially since there are no other places with that many of them (or atleast, I know of none).

There is of course other stuff but those should really be backed up.

So, anyone up for backing up tutorials and stuff? I guess you should probably start with PM'ing Tyvokka about having some official section of the forum to host them.

So, anyone up for backing up tutorials and stuff? I guess you should probably start with PM'ing Tyvokka about having some official section of the forum to host them.

Hey, I'm all for doing that job. :D