Darth Nihilus Robes

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Original Review on Filefront:

Sith Lords are so cool, I love the way the game creators and movie directors make them. They are just so evil and awesome looking. A lot of them like Darth Sion, Darth Revan, and even Darth Vader (for the time that they created him in) had awesome looking clothing and were just SO immensely evil. That is the on thing the Jedi never had though, I mean they did look cool but not as cool as some of the Sith Lords. There also were other types of Sith Lords that just looked plain freaky; actually I should say there was one Sith Lord that took that part because really there was only one and that one Sith Lord was Darth Nihilus. He was just so freaky lookin� that he made you think he could beat you with one swipe of his saber, but we all know that is not true. :D Anyway though speaking of Darth Nihilus lets get into the review.

To put it simple this mod that Shem made will let you get Darth Nihilus�s robes in game without having to type a long boring cheat or go through rigorous trials to get it. The robe will show up in the game twice, one on Korriban and once on Dxun. They both will be using a custom icon for these types of robes as an icon and both will have a Datapad which I don�t think will have anything to do with the mod. ;) Needless to say though I am sure this will definitely be a preferred way to get these robes in game.

I really have to say Shem this is a very simple but very awesome mod. So really good job. Now to all of you people out there just dying to get you hands on this one of a kind mod... enjoy. :D

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-SithRevan

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

jc2

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Torva'ris

Share this review

Link to review