1 Screenshot

About This File

Benok's Alternate Lines Restoration
A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 12.08.2017

Installation:
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2 override folder

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the files from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Description:
When searching through the game's voice over folder I discovered a set of Benok lines within 202Tel which is the Entertainment Module 081 a location Benok doesn't appear in.
While listening to these unused voice overs I discovered they are for his cutscene in 207Tel the Citadel Station Cantina. This mod brings his unused VO back into the game when you
meet Benok in the Cantina replacing almost all of his lines for his cutscene.

Known Bugs:
this mod shouldn't have bugs but if there is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Incompatibilities:
Incompatible with anything that edits "benok.dlg"

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod. If you wish to use it please attempt to let me know in advance.

Bioware for such an amazing game, Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
wasabi4lunch

Share this review

Link to review