3 Screenshots

About This File

I looked over my Gray Jedi Robe mod and noticed you don't get it for a while in the game, so I decided to make a mod that gives the Exile some clothes to match the robe (before you get the robe itself). These do have stat upgrades so that way you can power on through Telos. They are found on the Harbinger when you get to your quarters.

Installation: Drag files to Override

Please make a backup of your Kreia.dlg file, as this does contain the script to fire when you enter the Harbinger.

Bugs: None known, PM with any and I will see what I can do.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Initial Release

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Nahhkriin

Unfortunately, the mod does not seem to be working. I payed close attention to the description, installed everything as instructed, but when I arrive at my quarters, no clothes. I re-loaded a quicksave prior to making it into the personal quarters 4 or so times, and each time yielded the same results. I also closed the game and re-opened it after attempt 2 just as another troubleshooting measure. I'm sure the mod is great and would be happy to give it a better review, but currently there is no mod to review, sadly. Do you, or anyone else here who may be reading this by chance, have any advice/suggestions? Did this happen to you and if so what did you do to fix the issue? Thanks in advance.

Share this review

Link to review