About This File
I've never liked the ugly orange lights on the Harbinger. It seems that Obsidian agreed with me at some point, as some lightmaps clearly point to them using white(r) light textures at one point.
This small texture mod changes the ship's lighting from orange to the white seen on the Endar Spire in K1 (But a dim white, to keep the aesthetic Obsidian was going for). I personally think it looks much, much better.
- Lightmaps in a few places needed to be edited. This included a few lightmaps of 151HAR and almost the entirety of 153HAR (the lightning in most of it was this ugly shade of yellow/brown)
- Curiously, 153HAR had a few placeables which seemed to have neutral lighting, which meant they stood out from the yellow-ish lightmaps. With my mod, they fit in MUCH better.
- Why yes, it does come with loading screens.
- Simply copy the files across to your Override folder
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- Updated the lightmaps, now 151HAR has two corrected lights. One in the cutscene room with the Harbinger Captain and Carth/Cede and one in the door to the right as you are exiting the bridge.Both of these lights were orange and clashed with the neutral white.