#1 Markus Ramikin

Markus Ramikin

Justicar

• TSLRCM Crew
  • 485 posts
  • LocationHoly Terra

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

Download

Same as the other mod for JK:DF2, but works for Mysteries of the Sith. Can be used with MotSE and GlowsaberX (not that I recommend it since those mods seem to be unfinished for MotS).

I did some work on the MotS-specific powers, too. Chain Lightning chains through enemies the way it should, Push is stronger and has an AoE effect, and thrown lightsabers reliably return to your hand. Kinda proud of these! And having fun with them.

I'm not even going to bother to try to salvage Project or Farsight, though.

Update 1.03

- Rebalanced the mana cost of Force Pull.

- Fixed s problem with Kyle sometimes inescapably choking the player to death at the start of the first encounter, if they didn't have Absorb or some other way to interrupt at long range.

- Fixed a problem with the player occasionally staying immobile after Grip, making it an easy death to Lightning.

#2 HK-47

HK-47

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:43 PM

I'm not even going to bother to try to salvage Project or Farsight, though.

- Fixed s problem with Kyle sometimes inescapably choking the player to death at the start of the first encounter, if they didn't have Absorb or some other way to interrupt at long range.

- Fixed a problem with the player occasionally staying immobile after Grip, making it an easy death to Lightning.

Oh good! I hated those glitches. I was always stressed out fighting him in the first place, and always hoping those things didn't happen.

What is wrong with Project or Farsight that they need salvaging?

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

~Observation: And if you did master, I could not prevent you. I would suggest that if my words are difficult to hear, then it is long past time someone said them to you. Speaking from the perspective of one who suffers considerable memory problems, repressing such horrific acts of slaughter, seems like such a waste. It is better to drag such delightful memories kicking and screaming into the open where they may be examined and replayed again and again savoring each beautiful moment. -HK-47 to the Exile KotOR2~

This is what I dream of when I see people whining about things, ignoring the facts. This is what whiny people look like. All I can say to whiny people on the internet is this, just not in so few words. If you don't like it, fill out this form.

#3 Markus Ramikin

Markus Ramikin

Justicar

• TSLRCM Crew
  • 485 posts
  • LocationHoly Terra

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:31 AM

Only that they're useless. And they compete with other, more useful spells, since you can only take so many per skill column. So I imagine few players ever take them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users