Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

Oh guys it hits me again... HK factory, cannot loot droid (in 1.7 I had the same problem but managed...)

Well I see smth

4bf2d5461ba8t.jpg

But when go close it disappears...

7d19c0250a75t.jpg

How to pick it?

@RevanFan

When she says you need a lightsaber, another "tip" should show up explaining what to do. Make sure you have single lightsaber in your hand and Visas has one, too. Also, a spare one in inventory is needed.

Thank you. I was using a double blade, as was Visas. I'll try that when I load the game later today.

Double-blade doesn't work, you need 2 singles for yourself...

Visas can use a double though for the training...

It has no inventory, no loot.
It's just... there... now. Just fluff...

So, HK-51 are absent this time, and there is no possibility to start their production? Ok.

So, HK-51 are absent this time, and there is no possibility to start their production? Ok.

Ehm... no

Just noticed something pretty minor, wanted to know if it went unnoticed by others. In the conversation with HK-47 when you ask him "Do you know who your previous master was?" and you get influence success, HK-47 says "Speculation: But I suspect I was not the only one left behind, so there is some satisfaction that the disrespect was spread through the rest of her whiny, simpering meatbag allies."

But I have Revan set to a male, and HK spoke the line with "his" - just the text is off. Thanks for everything you guys have done, I love 1.8!!

There are few doors in Ravager locked with high DC (skill lower 40 is not enough). And rooms contain little loot... What's the point? :)

Ehm... no

Why you said "no"? Basically, nothing changed compare to 1.7...

But I have Revan set to a male, and HK spoke the line with "his" - just the text is off. Thanks for everything you guys have done, I love 1.8!!

Hmmmm, instead of the female version being -1 with him to her, looks like both use the same .tlk line and it's been modified to say her instead, in both cases (though the check and VO is proper)... hmmm...

There are few doors in Ravager locked with high DC (skill lower 40 is not enough). And rooms contain little loot... What's the point? :)

That's HARD for you...

Why you said "no"? Basically, nothing changed compare to 1.7...

Plenty has changed since 1.7 to the factory... I am getting confused now, are we still talking about the factory here? Or just that one HK?

Hello guys.

I am having a problem with my companion light/dark alignment, where it keeps fluctuating, for example Atton has returned to neutral like 4 times now, and i am at the Telos Restoration Zone only, this is something that probably some of you already are familiar with, because doing a search on Google returned many results of people having this issue.

So this probably does not have anything to do with TSLRCM 1.8, however i do not recall having this problem when i finished the game years ago, even so, would you people be kind enough to give me hand here?, it's just that i am reluctant to continue the game like this due the issues this could bring with my companions, i thought it was only a graphical bug but checking with a save editor the NPC valor GoodEvil goes up and down among the saves (and unless i'm mistaken it should keep going up if anything, i keep receiving light side points only).

Thanks a lot, last time i finished the game was like 6 years ago :D, and now i am very excited with the release of TSLRCM 1.8, so thanks again for making this possible.

Plenty has changed since 1.7 to the factory...

Not so...

I am getting confused now, are we still talking about the factory here? Or just that one HK?

Well, as i remember, HK51 will not help HK47 with GOTO in new version. But they arrived and killed GOTO. And their production is online. Is it right?

I am having a problem with my companion light/dark alignment, where it keeps fluctuating, for example Atton has returned to neutral like 4 times now, and i am at the Telos Restoration Zone only, this is something that probably some of you already are familiar with, because doing a search on Google returned many results of people having this issue.

Did you cheat your charisma high?

Not so...

Ehm, yes, a bunch... :unsure:

Well, as i remember, HK51 will not help HK47 with GOTO in new version. But they arrived and killed GOTO. And their production is online. Is it right?

Not getting less confused here...

Did you cheat your charisma high?

Nope, my charisma is 14 (base) + 1 from the implant currently equipped for a total of 15, oh and when using force valor is goes up to 18.

Right I just encountered a small gender dialogue error. I am currently playing as a female exile, however a member of the Zhug Family just referred to me as a male. It happened onboard Goto's yacht just after i took down the ships cloak and some members of the Zhug Brothers appeared on the bridge. They said:

Zhug: "The Zhug Family will scour the galaxy for this Jedi and then we will bring HIM here, to Goto"

I've been having a lot of problems with dialog skipping on Onderon in the palace. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, or if it is just a vanilla bug like on Peragus, or what. Just thought I should post it.

Have noticed a bit of trouble at the Telos Academy.

As a male exile, I don't see the handmaidens. (Can't choose to fight them.) After leaving with atris (I don't know if the choices I made fubar this), I step onto the Ebon Hawk. There's supposed to be a cut scene I'm guessing with the other 5 stating that Briana is gone. Yet it just hangs there with Atris, then goes back to the Academy screen with you right in front of the Ebon hawk.

Have also noticed a bit of trouble dealing with the Red Eclipse saga. After I finish with them, the part where I get the holo from Visquis hits. I thought "hey, I wanna go kill the Serocco before I head to the JekJekTar" I try to head back into the refugee sector, and the cutscene where the Red Eclipse lands and takes the Ebon Hawk Crew hostage starts again, though the bug was pretty hillarious, as it led to duping Kreia, the Handmaiden and Visas so the cockpit got incredibly full! However once the scene ends, you continue playing on as normal. You don't re-do the Red Eclipse fight.

I'm also not seeing the quest line update for encountering the HK-50's. I kill one group and I get the "you must encounter two more" part in my journal. I encounter another group and it says "journal updated" but says the same thing. I encounter a third group, and this time the dialogue is different, but still doesn't update. But I'm not too far into the game yet, so that might change.

So far I like what I see. Played through Dxun (as far as I'm aware) bug free, as well as Peragus and all of Telos (bar the Academy.)

Maybe not a critical bug, but an item dropped by the Militia Captain(I forget his name at the moment), seems to be two swords that lack a name. It could be something else, since I didn't bother to click on it(or use it, rather). I know that previously, he dropped an armor item, which was the Militia armor. This time, I don't think he did, since I don't have it in my inventory.

Every time I beat the Onderon swoop track within 40-50 seconds, he keeps telling me that I can't even be a swoop racer if I can't even finish a race. :cry:

Edit: And now every time i do so much as leave the Western Square after I save Ghagon Ghent, My game crashes entirely.

Have noticed a bit of trouble at the Telos Academy.

Have also noticed a bit of trouble dealing with the Red Eclipse saga.

Sound like you're using 1.6, not 1.8...

Maybe not a critical bug, but an item dropped by the Militia Captain(I forget his name at the moment), seems to be two swords that lack a name. It could be something else, since I didn't bother to click on it(or use it, rather). I know that previously, he dropped an armor item, which was the Militia armor. This time, I don't think he did, since I don't have it in my inventory.

That would be Akkere. However he's not a Militia Captain, not does he even have swords in his inventory. So, yeah, a name would be handy.

Every time I beat the Onderon swoop track within 40-50 seconds, he keeps telling me that I can't even be a swoop racer if I can't even finish a race. :cry:

Use the official patch, 1.0b

Edit: And now every time i do so much as leave the Western Square after I save Ghagon Ghent, My game crashes entirely.

Tone down your graphics to the lowest, and hope for the best. Eventually it should properly load. Good luck!

That would be Akkere. However he's not a Militia Captain, not does he even have swords in his inventory. So, yeah, a name would be handy.

I don't even think Akkere was involved, given that I didn't recruit him for the Militia, and I went the DS route. Zherron was the one I was referring to.

Use the official patch, 1.0b

I have the same problem, and I have the patch. I can't win any swoop races on Onderon or Nar Shaddaa because it says I can't finish, even when I do.

Not using a no-CD crack, right?

Use KSE to set FORFEIT_SWOOPRACE and GBL_QUIT_SWOOP back to 0.

EDIT:

Killed Zherron, no unnamed blades. And you can't kill him inside Khoonda, he'll just be deleted. :unsure:

Not using a no-CD crack, right?

Use KSE to set FORFEIT_SWOOPRACE and GBL_QUIT_SWOOP back to 0.

EDIT:

Killed Zherron, no unnamed blades. And you can't kill him inside Khoonda, he'll just be deleted. :unsure:

Of course I'm not using a no-CD crack. I don't do illegal things. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

I'll try that, and then take a trip back to Nar Shadda. Too bad Onderon is locked again. I already finished the planet.