Revanbeta50

FENS CARTH WITH admiral out fit and fens bastila npc port for kotor 2

OP, you already requested a KotOR 2 port for Fen's Carth and Bastila textures before: https://deadlystream.com/topic/9567-fens-bastila-and-fens-carth-for-kotor-2-npc/

To quote my reply to you in the thread:

On 9/14/2022 at 5:49 AM, Leilukin said:

The texture files for both Bastila and Carth are the same across both KotOR games, so you could just put the files from Fen's mods to KotOR 2's override folder if you want those textures for KotOR 2 as well.

Even if there is a need to specifically make a KotOR 2 version of those mods, we cannot just make one without getting Fen's permission first.

You had actually responded to my reply, so why are you making a new thread for the same request again?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

that was like a year ago i forgot i am sorry so how do i go about contacting the person who made fens ?

i have adhd so it makes me forget alot sorry 

I don’t think they have an account on Deadlystream, so you’ll have to try on Nexusmods.

However, as Leilukin explained, if all you want is to have these textures in TSL, you should just be able to get that by copying the .tga texture files from these mods and paste them in TSL’s Override folder. Maybe you’ll have to rename the files, I don’t remember if Carth and Bastila’s texture names structure have remained the same in TSL.

It’s just that without Fenharel’s express permission, nobody (including yourself) can release a mod porting their textures to TSL. If you’re just messing around on your own, that’s fine.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Stormie97 said:

Maybe you’ll have to rename the files, I don’t remember if Carth and Bastila’s texture names structure have remained the same in TSL.

The file names of both Carth and Bastila's textures are the same across both KotOR games, so there's no need to rename the files to use them in TSL

• Like 1