Sign in to follow this  
bendarby24

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (Runtime error)

Request for help:

Hi All! Its been a long time, hope everyone is doing well :)

This is the first time playing Kotor 2 on my new PC & on windows 10. Everything was going well until the Telos Restoration Zone .... Crashes every couple of minutes without warning, but was able to fix this by changing my graphical settings. However, now when ever I leave the first module (Crash Zone) and enter the 2nd module (Mercenary base) of the Restoration Zone, the game will crash in the loading screen. The error I get is:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!

Program: A:/1.....

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

I have looked online to see other people have similar issues with Windows 10, however all fixes presented I have tried and have had no luck. I am wondering if anybody has any knowledge with dealing with this issue and may be able to advice me. I have an heavy modded game - the only mods that I can think directly impact that zone is TSRCM and the texture packs. I had a copy of my game directory with all mods, excluding texture mods, so I tested the game with 0 texture mods and still ran into the issue. I can provide PC system details if you think it is relevant. Many thanks.