Sign in to follow this  
Riven_Fall

SKIN:Sith Female Leather Assasin Outfit

Sith Female Leather Assasin Outfit

SITH FEMALE LEATHER OUTFIT

AUTOR: Riven_Fall (me)

This outfit is converted from TSL to Kotor 1 - its based on Twin Suns Twi'lek sisters outfit, with custom texture.

I think this outfit fits great for dark side female user, which want flexibility but also show her advantages and still look deadly.

Its my first port from TSL to Kotor also my first retexture, so please be kind to me, and still there are some things i want to better in next version, but for now you can enjoy this great outfit in Kotor 1.

INSTALATION:

Copy all files from Override folder, into youre KotOR Override folder, i apologize i dont know how to work with TSL patcher yet.. i want make in another version, so you have to install manualy i apologize.

Appearance.2da
P_Assa.mdl
P_Assa.mdx
PASS01.tga
ia_female_assasin.tga
Female_Assasin.uti

- All these files copy to youre Override folder.

COMPABILITIES:

Well, this mod should be compatible with everything, if you merge Appearance.2da which is key to get this outfit.

Should be Compatible with K1R... if merged, i would welcome help to make work with TSL patcher...

PERMISSIONS:

You can use these files for youre own modifications , just please credit me =), and even i will be happy if it happend. I would love to see more of this variants from other creators.

CREDITS:
________

Thanks, to Fred Tetra for KotorTool
Thanks to Bioware,Lucasarts for this great game
Thanks for MDLedit

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2022
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    No

On 8/24/2022 at 3:02 AM, Riven_Fall said:

Hi there!! I wanted to ask, when did you get this outfit? On photos there are in the beginning of the game, but I didn't get them. Can you tell please, will they be later in the game or I or did something wrong? Will be very grateful for your answer)